PO: Ivy League, TX / Turnover / Maker / Such Gold - 4-Way Split 7" – Broken Rim Records

kylet

I was holding back a few black copies and alternative covers is case any got lost/damaged in the mail. Posted those to the webstore as well as our new preorder for The Tired And True cassette tape.

Gotta message you about combining shipping. Didn't see this when I placed my order for the cassette.

Gotta message you about combining shipping. Didn't see this when I placed my order for the cassette.

Yeah I was wondering why someone placed 3 separate orders in like 5 minutes haha. I'm on tour right now, I'll hit you up about a refund when I get home either tomorrow night or the next.

store down for maintenance? 

also, i was half asleep this morning and ordered two test press packs of the tapes when I meant to order one. Will PM you about that... doh. 

Yep storenvy went down for a few hours the day we chose to launch a release. Typical Broken Rim luck. 

Things are moving quickly. If you wanted one of those split alt covers and it's still available place a new order with everything you want, I'll cancel the first one. If it's gone I'll just refund you for the 2nd test pack.

$15 for a 7"! Nice. I was going buy one.

I figured some people would be turned off by the price. I was sorda torn at what price to put the remaining 5 of these at. These were supposed to be a 4 pack exclusive to the 100 people who preordered a 4 pack. I felt a good amount of those people probably ordered 4 copies of the record to get the alternative cover, and it would be a slap in the face to make it available for $8 bucks. These are like $7.50 cost being a gatefold 7" with an alternative cover. Only reason I have any left was in case any got fucked up or lost in the mail. $15 seemed like a happy medium. Hopefully a few people can snag them for cheaper than ebay prices. Hopefully the people who spent $24 on 4 packs aren't bummed by this. Can't please everyone.

• 5 months later...
These are the last copies of the 1st press of this

2 copies - Bone/Black/Clear Tri-Color Vinyl [ltd. 500] 

7 copies - Green “Sour Diesel Haze” Vinyl [ltd. 700]

• 2 months later...

2nd Press now available.
Pressing Information: 

- Candy Corn Vinyl (White/Orange/Yellow Tri-stripe) [ltd. 300] 
- White/Grey A-Side/B-Side [ltd. 700]

BR010CandyCornVinyl.jpg

http://brokenrimrecords.storenvy.com/collections/11649-all-products/products/11602958-ivy-league-tx-turnover-maker-such-gold-split-7-2nd-press

• 2 years later...