Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

im gonna chime in on periods. i have no shame, it doesnt bother me....i have sisters.

i buy my wife's tampons and crampy med when that time comes because she is literally bed ridden for 3 days. she cancels work and cant leave the house. she doesnt move. wind from a butterfly flapping its wings would hurt her boobs beyond anything.

anyone else experience this? is there something out there?

Mhmmmmmmm. Pretty much don't even look in my general direction the first two days. I'm generally in so much pain I can't move. Recently I've taken to sitting in a hot shower and crying for a half hour.

I like having a large butt & boobs but it’s getting out of control. I would gladly spread some butt-age out to you haha

you have a man. woo woo. :wub:

I don't talk about that subject even with my best friends. I hate the word p*op. it makes me shiver.

AWwwwww yeah, all these ladies gettin' it. 

I do too. I like never know how to respond to people who bring up the topic so casually. 

logan, forever21 has jeggings (god I hate that word). they're actually a nice denim quality, just stretchy. I ordered a pair to try, then ordered 3 more pairs because they were awesome. I had to size down though because my (true) size i ordered was too big.

they might be sold out, i'm trying to find them.

logan, forever21 has jeggings (god I hate that word). they're actually a nice denim quality, just stretchy. I ordered a pair to try, then ordered 3 more pairs because they were awesome. I had to size down though because my (true) size i ordered was too big.

they might be sold out, i'm trying to find them.

I hate the word jegging too because it automatically makes you think of the leggings painted to look like jeans with no pockets. 

BUT the real denim stretchy kind are fabulous because they fit everything you need them to fit. For the most part. 

and snaaap, if you don't mind me asking, what size do you wear? And if you can find them PLEASE shoot me a link.

before my magical birth control i was like that. living on ibuprofen. taking around 20 a day probably. and I hated everyone.

my mom was the same, she actually had a hysterectomy because fuck it, she wasn't having any more kids.

she takes naproxen. 500mg. but her headaches are so bad. everything is. she could go through a box of tampons super heavy in a day. im serious. i was just hoping someone knew of something that would help.

i guess lady part removal is the only option.

oh man. finding jeans that fit are the worst. Madie, I'll take some of your buttage. lol  Everytime I see Lena Dunham naked, I'm like yeah, that's what I look like. Nothing ever fits so I wear a lot of baggy X-Large clothing, but with skinny jeans. It works, I guess. I stopped caring about what I look like. I'm only 27 and I've fallen off the pretty wagon. Someone help!!!!

she takes naproxen. 500mg. but her headaches are so bad. everything is. she could go through a box of tampons super heavy in a day. im serious. i was just hoping someone knew of something that would help.

one of my friends in high school had to bring an extra pair of jeans to school at that time of the month because her bleeding was so heavy sometimes she would, well, you get the idea. o.O

also, it's sad that i'm jealous of my mom because she already went through menopause when she had her ovaries removed (she had breast cancer, so it was a precautionary thing).

Guys, I found them. 

I found my dream pair of jeans, I will never need any other pairs. 

http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=bottom_jeans&ProductID=2000088121&VariantID=

hey, if they're good enough for 'Weezywee' from Cleveland, OH, then they're good enough for me.

"However, the jeans are of great quality, I love the two hugh holes in the jeans, something so sexy and classy about the placement of the holes at the same time."

"I am a 48 year old woman and I bought these thinking they would add a little something to my wardrobe. Thinking they would be a good pair of jeans for the clubs and a night out. Little did I know they would make my butt look so saggy ! And they were not true to size! Plus my grand kids didn't think this wAs so stylish."

I can't find them logan, they must be sold out. things on that site dissapear so fast. but they'll restock them.

oh my god some of the reviews on that site are so funny.

one girl went on and on about how she found colony of ants in her package including the queen. I couldn’t tell it if was a joke. still gave the item 5 stars though. said everything was cool after she washed them down her bathtub.

im gonna chime in on periods. i have no shame, it doesnt bother me....i have sisters.

i buy my wife's tampons and crampy med when that time comes because she is literally bed ridden for 3 days. she cancels work and cant leave the house. she doesnt move. wind from a butterfly flapping its wings would hurt her boobs beyond anything.

anyone else experience this? is there something out there?

My girlfriend has the same problem. She doesn't take birth control, and has thought about using it strictly to eliminate her periods because the cramping is nearly unbearable. I do my best to try to find the appropriate balance between comforting her, and giving her space. I usually end up buying her Midol, flowers, and all kinds of junk food and weird things she craves every time she has her period.

"I am a 48 year old woman and I bought these thinking they would add a little something to my wardrobe. Thinking they would be a good pair of jeans for the clubs and a night out. Little did I know they would make my butt look so saggy ! And they were not true to size! Plus my grand kids didn't think this wAs so stylish."

Ugh 48 year old saggy butt lady's at the club

I was like your wife before I started on the pill.  My cramps were unbearable I used to have to miss class for 3-4 days, sometimes a full week.  My flow was never heavy, but it lasted for a full 7 days sometimes.  She should talk to her gyno about her options. =\ Things are/can be different after childbirth, too.

My girlfriend has the same problem. She doesn't take birth control, and has thought about using it strictly to eliminate her periods because the cramping is nearly unbearable. I do my best to try to find the appropriate balance between comforting her, and giving her space. I usually end up buying her Midol, flowers, and all kinds of junk food and weird things she craves every time she has her period.

This is the only reason I want a relationship. 

I want someone who is obligated to give me hugs when I'm sad and buys me midol when I'm gretzy. 

Other than that, Netflix pretty much solves all my other problems.

netflix is the best significant other.

except when i run out of episodes of tv shows to watch and i rage at it for not having the next season. but it loves me anyways.

in other girl related news, it's been so long since i've had my hair highlighted/cut that i have this unintentional ashy-dirty-blonde/actual-blonde ombre thing going on. maybe i'll pretend it's on purpose.

I like having a large butt & boobs but it’s getting out of control. I would gladly spread some butt-age out to you haha

you have a man. woo woo. :wub:

I don't talk about that subject even with my best friends. I hate the word p*op. it makes me shiver.

Yes, would love some butt! I can do without more boob though. Would really love to go down like 2 cup sizes, ugh.

Oh god, no one here likes to admit to these bodily functions! I guess I'm the weird one.

This is the only reason I want a relationship. 

I want someone who is obligated to give me hugs when I'm sad and buys me midol when I'm gretzy. 

Other than that, Netflix pretty much solves all my other problems.

This is one of the best parts about it. Dude brought me weed, a heating pad, lots of blankets, and cuddled with me while watching Netflix. It rules. I used to really hate cuddling, but not with this one. Swoooon.

Yes, would love some butt! I can do without more boob though. Would really love to go down like 2 cup sizes, ugh.

Oh god, no one here likes to admit to these bodily functions! I guess I'm the weird one.

This is one of the best parts about it. Dude brought me weed, a heating pad, lots of blankets, and cuddled with me while watching Netflix. It rules. I used to really hate cuddling, but not with this one. Swoooon.

these girls would not survive being around my family. it's like one giant fart fest/poop talkathon

related, out of courtesy i warn and/or inform my girlfriend when i fart. we've been together nearly 3 years and she still will not fart around me and i think that is hilarious.

oh man. finding jeans that fit are the worst. Madie, I'll take some of your buttage. lol Everytime I see Lena Dunham naked, I'm like yeah, that's what I look like. Nothing ever fits so I wear a lot of baggy X-Large clothing, but with skinny jeans. It works, I guess. I stopped caring about what I look like. I'm only 27 and I've fallen off the pretty wagon. Someone help!!!!

I think Lena Dunham is really cute and unique in her own way even though she's not overly skinny. And the comfy look always works, i tell myself that because I dress the same way haha

For some reason i prefer comfy over dressing up, unless I need to. But I'm hoping now that I've started eating healthy and exercising that I'll start having motivation to look better. Watching shows like PLL and Gossip Girl while I exercise actually gets me excited to start dressing better, but right now I feel like I look like an oompa loompa. Oh well!

I think Lena Dunham is really cute and unique in her own way even though she's not overly skinny. And the comfy look always works, i tell myself that because I dress the same way haha

For some reason i prefer comfy over dressing up, unless I need to. But I'm hoping now that I've started eating healthy and exercising that I'll start having motivation to look better. Watching shows like PLL and Gossip Girl while I exercise actually gets me excited to start dressing better, but right now I feel like I look like an oompa loompa. Oh well!

the cast of PLL has the most bizarre fashion sense i have ever seen. scratch that. it's mostly just aria. and hanna.

Oh yes, Lena Dunham is my heroine and I love her to death for this reason and the fact that she is brilliant. I love the philosophy of "who gives a fuck" and "do what you want". Good for you in taking the steps to eat healthier and exercise because regardless of physique it is important for your health. As long as you love yourself that is all that really matters.