Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

I just found out my crazy ass roommate, who i've lived with for over 6 years, is moving to west Virginia in a week and a half, and she's taking the cat I love so dearly.

</3

i absolutely approve a duff/carter reunion.

hey ladies, got time for some advice?

i was at a party with my best friend and we met a few guys (friends of friends) that we've been hanging out with for the last few months. i could tell that she had eyes for one of them in particular, and they've hung out together a few times. i was really supportive of it, because i've had a crush on her for years, but she's straight, and i thought that if she started dating someone i'd stop holding out that she would suddenly become queer overnight and fall madly in love with me.

the problem: i thought he was really rad when i met him, but i let that go so my friend could go for him, but now she keeps telling me that she isn't sure if she sees it going anywhere with him, and she isn't sure if she really likes him all that much...

so i went and visited him at work, and asked if he wanted to go for a beer (without my friend) and i feel like maybe i'm going behind her back? should i have asked her first? even though they are barely a thing and she said she isn't even into it. i guess i'm just worried she'd be mad at me for almost pushing her to date this guy, and then me turning around and asking him out.

I think it's just nice to always mention those things, not like in a...let your friend control your destiny with this guy. But just in a respectful way? 

Like, I would maybe text her now and be like "Hey, I saw so and so at work and ended up asking him if he wanted to grab a beer sometime. I hope you don't mind." Or something along those lines, if that makes sense. 

It also might be a good start for her to open up and ask about it. So you can say that you originally liked him but saw them hit it off and didn't want to interfere. But now that she's not so sure about things, you figured you'd test the waters. 

I have dude friends that I've liked but knew it wouldn't go anywhere, so I'd always tell my friends that if they wanted to swoop the dude up...I wouldn't mind.