Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

So! I'm thinking these bottoms in the coral. The reviews for them are great and I'm worried because I'm not a 1x but one of the reviews said she's a 14 and these fit her amazing.

I figure for $12, it's worth a shot.

http://www.forever21.com/Mobile/Product/Product.aspx?br=mobile&category=plus_swimwear&ProductID=2000091118&Page=1

The strap of bathing suit top actually might be more along the lines of that hot pink but that color is just tooo intense for me.

do it girl!

Also can we just talk about how whoever owns forever 21 is an asshole for not making XL a size and for larges running small and having a tiny selection of plus sizes in store. and they never have anything pretty.

extra large is a very common size and it makes me mad.

do it girl!

Also can we just talk about how whoever owns forever 21 is an asshole for not making XL a size and for larges running small and having a tiny selection of plus sizes in store. and they never have anything pretty.

extra large is a very common size and it makes me mad.

The only thing I can fit in that store are the cardigans but that's without them being buttoned :(

I can only use public bathrooms if it's a one person bathroom or i'm next to a real wall or i get really anxious.  I mean i'll use another one if I need to but I like being by a wall.

Also I bought the same dress I returned to urban outfitters a few days ago because it was $5 cheaper and I wanted a new dress.

I don't even remember the last time I went swimming. Way too many body issues.

I went swimming earlier in the year and the whole time was worried about my boob popping out since they really like to float in the water. I've been too scared to go back since. Although common sense would have me buy a better bathing suit...

The only thing I can fit in that store are the cardigans but that's without them being buttoned :(

right?  sometimes sweaters or sleeveless shirts if they are made to be baggy but everything else is tiny and most of the plus size stuff is not cute at all.  I just don't go in there because it makes me feel bad about myself.  it's funny because I'm more likely to fit into an urban outfitters large than f21 large which for some reason seems weird.

I went swimming a few weeks ago on an impromtu trip to the beach with my boyfriend.  it was the first time I felt comfortable in a bikini in about 8 years. it was a nice feeling.  IDK if it was not needing to impress anyone or being really happy about being at the beach or maybe i'm learning to love myself more.

right? sometimes sweaters or sleeveless shirts if they are made to be baggy but everything else is tiny and most of the plus size stuff is not cute at all. I just don't go in there because it makes me feel bad about myself. it's funny because I'm more likely to fit into an urban outfitters large than f21 large which for some reason seems weird.

Target and old navy are awesome! I can always find something decent. Although lately I've been making my own cardigans so I can custom fit them to my weird body. But I don't have a life so I can sit around and waste away knitting

that's awesome I wish I could make my own!  i tend to get them at thrift stores or when my mom buys one that looks weird on her lol.  I have to do xxl at target because otherwise the arms are too tight.  I literally have cothes in my closet ranging from a small (i still don't understand because it could fit two of me) to like 2xl because clothing companies no longer have a standard for sizing i guess so it's weird and confusing.

ok also I have a question/thing to say.  I dyed my hair (bleach and RAW demi permanent dye) and now under my eye (like at the bone but only when i move the skin or blink) hurts really bad and my eye itches and it feels like there is something in it.  idk if its hair dye or hair dye and contacts or what but the internet isn't helpful and it really hurts and I don't want to go blind.

My closet ranges from a small to around a 2x as well. Sizing is so insane and since I'm a DD, I ALWAYS have to go up a size or two just to fit my boobs.

oh that sucks :(

mine is more my hips because they do not lie and I can't wear dresses that don't go out and are all flowey or skirts either and also pants are difficult..

ALso I'm kinda tall and my butt exists so I sometimes have to go up a size so it will be long enough

I went swimming a few weeks ago on an impromtu trip to the beach with my boyfriend.  it was the first time I felt comfortable in a bikini in about 8 years. it was a nice feeling.  IDK if it was not needing to impress anyone or being really happy about being at the beach or maybe i'm learning to love myself more.

I just saw this. I struggle a lot with body dysphoria so swimming/swim suits have always been a nightmare for me. Which is sad because I love the beach. I'm working really hard to a.) not care b.) but still have more body confidence. We'll see how this new swimsuit goes over, but I'm feeling a lot more excited about going on vacation...so I don't think it'll matter in the end.

Congrats for feeling happy and wonderful though! Everyone should feel like that. 

Self love and acceptance is so important.