Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

My horoscope keeps telling me that I need to make more room for excersise in my daily routine.

It's just like, "look, universe, I know you know that I know that you know I have problems with my body image. But we also both know that I'm a workaholic and working out ironically enough is not deemed important enough to schedule sometime for."

Really though, I'm losing weight but not as well as I should be. Mostly because I lose when I work out daily and I just haven't had the time/energy. I need someone to pull me out of my zone and drag me to a gym...the I'll be fine. Hell, I work out a lot when I'm in a hotel with a gym. Maybe I just need to convince my family we need an elliptical. Then I could work out while doing work and that's a DREAM.

My horoscope keeps telling me that I need to make more room for excersise in my daily routine.

It's just like, "look, universe, I know you know that I know that you know I have problems with my body image. But we also both know that I'm a workaholic and working out ironically enough is not deemed important enough to schedule sometime for."

Really though, I'm losing weight but not as well as I should be. Mostly because I lose when I work out daily and I just haven't had the time/energy. I need someone to pull me out of my zone and drag me to a gym...the I'll be fine. Hell, I work out a lot when I'm in a hotel with a gym. Maybe I just need to convince my family we need an elliptical. Then I could work out while doing work and that's a DREAM.

my friend from high school who was overweight literally since he was in preschool suddenly decided in college to lose weight, so he bought a recumbent exercise bike and would use it for an hour or two a day while he played video games (the recumbent ones are nice because your hands are free) and lost like 100 lbs in a year.

edit: not that you need to lose anything even remotely close to that much weight ahaha i feel like you'd disappear completely if you lost even half of that.

I'm so glad it worked for you! I saw some really cute high waisted 2 pieces on amazon. I hate the beach and pools though. No need for one :)

So my girlfriend, her fiance, and I all went to the Against Me! show on Tuesday, and I was broke as hell. But Julie was determined to get something from the merch table, so we stuck around, looked a bit, and this is what happened:

J: Do YOU have any one these?

C: Ummmm... No, I have the first tour edition that isn't a picture disc, and the translucent blue mailorder edition.

J: Okay, so I'll get this one, and we'll both have all the non-black versions collectively.

C: Wait... What?

J: ...?

C: Are we merging the record collections?????????????

And then she just smiled. It's love, guys!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Also, this happened:

10342342_571767063031_442008011_o.jpg?oh

So my girlfriend, her fiance, and I all went to the Against Me! show on Tuesday, and I was broke as hell. But Julie was determined to get something from the merch table, so we stuck around, looked a bit, and this is what happened:

J: Do YOU have any one these?

C: Ummmm... No, I have the first tour edition that isn't a picture disc, and the translucent blue mailorder edition.

J: Okay, so I'll get this one, and we'll both have all the non-black versions collectively.

C: Wait... What?

J: ...?

C: Are we merging the record collections?????????????

And then she just smiled. It's love, guys!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Also, this happened:

10342342_571767063031_442008011_o.jpg?oh

I was there too!!

http://instagram.com/p/n9bao9knL9/#