Vaginyl Collective Redux (Men view at their own risk).

-tess.

That'd be mean

It would. However I think Internet relationships with little to no chance of having an actual relationship in person are dumb.

I feel like people agreeing to these types of relationships are under a mutual understanding of "this is just for now until I find somebody here or you come here" or maybe you'll just be catfish'd.

Hey everyone! We can obv change the title to whatever the collective group would desire! What I deemed the group was just a spur of the moment place holder.

I was only joking bringing that up.  I just have always chuckled that the ladies of VC came up with the Vaginyl Collective title for themselves.

Tess, you fine girl!

We already know that I've been labelled Marina.

Also, I didn't wake up in a pool of my own blood this morning. So far, so good. I can't promise that I won't murder a man by the end of the day though.

I really don't think long distance relationships are that bad. However, since I'm not a physical person, that aspect has never been an issue for me. Sometimes it's just cool to be mentally there for someone and vice versa.

Yeah I only know boy Corey's.

I mean, I must say, a dude with a dude's name would be fun because everyone would think we were a gay couple.

Everyone would be really disappointed to find out we weren't though.

My name is Logan Taylor. Like, there is no way people will guess I'm a girl.

I was supposed to be a boy and then I came out and was like SURPRISSSSE, BITCHES.

A lot of people compliment my name, so I've grown to enjoy it as well. I just feel like I have to use it to it's full potential.

It's helped land me jobs in the past, gender neutral names rule.

Ashton is actually one of my favorite names for a female, so Ashton you win.

And nah, Vaginyl Collective is too good of a name to pass up.

I'll post regardless.

I'm too bored at work to pass up any form of human communication :)

Plus, one day I'm going to have to stop being such a baby. My mom likes to remind me often that my whole "please do not touch me or talk to me about sex or body parts ever" thing is strange and that people wont always respect it.