Neck Deep & Knuckle Puck split

gt125

Came late. Knucklepuck was sold out and Neck Deep had one. Picked that up. If anyone has two KP and one ND variant pm. I need to hook a friend up

Damn, sounds like they go pretty quick then. In that case I'm sure both bands will probably limit it to at best 2 copies per person. Brevity, do you have friends who are willing to pick up copies?

Damn, sounds like they go pretty quick then. In that case I'm sure both bands will probably limit it to at best 2 copies per person. Brevity, do you have friends who are willing to pick up copies?

I'm pretty sure the friend I'm going with wants to pick up both variants for him and his girlfriend. I'll see if the friends I'm meeting up with at the show will pick up copies if they aren't sold out. Not sure what time they plan to get there, but I plan to get there before doors open.

does anyone want to buy either of my mail order copies for cost(bad timing/banquet)? I planned on getting all four colors but there isn't enough variation in the pressing to even bother trying to get the tour exclusives I missed out on. also, what does everyone think of the quality of the record?

PM'd you

Update on this, I have some extra money so I don't think I need to take any payments before the show this Friday. I'm just going to grab as many copies as they'll let me (probably 2-3) and I'll pm the people who asked me first about getting them a copy. Again, 1 per person.

Also I'm 90% sure that they have RIJ/AHOBD vinyl on tour. I saw them on their merch table in a video of their recent UK tour with TWY/Real Friends/Handguns. I'll get as many of those as I can as well. It's most likely a repress but we'll see.

The 'recent tour' you're talking about was in November, I was at the first date and they had a few copies of the green variant of RIJ/AHOBD. The chances that they will still have any on their US tour is incredibly low. Also, as far as I know there is no repress as of yet.

The Knuckle Puck tracks are really good.  Someone should hit them up about pressing their two EPs.

Bad Timing Records is announcing two new releases tomorrow, and Knuckle Puck just posted "We have something cool to tell you tomorrow. Stay tuned" on their Facebook earlier today. I'm just guessing but I'm pretty sure that's what it's going to be. Pretty stoked!

Bad Timing Records is announcing two new releases tomorrow, and Knuckle Puck just posted "We have something cool to tell you tomorrow. Stay tuned" on their Facebook earlier today. I'm just guessing but I'm pretty sure that's what it's going to be. Pretty stoked!

I thought the same thing

The 'recent tour' you're talking about was in November, I was at the first date and they had a few copies of the green variant of RIJ/AHOBD. The chances that they will still have any on their US tour is incredibly low. Also, as far as I know there is no repress as of yet.

I remember they were talking about a repress on Facebook, so I thought maybe they would have it in time for the US tour. Bummed that they don't!

And why would you buy more than one copy? So you can sound cool or some shit? Oh wow, you have four copies of the same vinyl!? Let's make love!

No. It's fucking selfish. Especially if there's only 300 copies of something on the whole fucking planet.

I can sort of understand where you are coming from. That being said that's just the way it is and it's not going to change. It's not uncommon that various collectors have multiple pressings of at least one or two limited records. There are all kinds of record enthusiast. Some like to collect variants for their favorite bands.

Also don't tell me you wouldn't hoard Judge - Chung King Can Suck It if you found ten copies at $4 dollars a piece haha.

^ those questions are easily answered.

1. Not everyone has time to live on the internet to grab every record that pops up. Those weren't online for long, it could've easily been missed.

2. Not anyone lives in or near a city that this tour stopped at.

I do agree that there's no need to whine though. Shit happens, sometimes you miss out on things you want. Luckily this is a record, so with a little patience they can probably pick one up second hand for a reasonable price.

And why would you buy more than one copy? So you can sound cool or some shit? Oh wow, you have four copies of the same vinyl!? Let's make love!

No. It's fucking selfish. Especially if there's only 300 copies of something on the whole fucking planet.

It's called COLLECTING asshole. No need to be mad at us because you missed the pre-order

Okay, so you missed it. Again, that's not anyone else's fault but yours. And I'm sure you calling people twats is just about as "cool" as people getting more than one copy right?

You expect people to give you their spare copy when you're bitching and moaning about exactly those people? The people who ordered more copies are the people who will have spares.

Think about it genius, grow up and stop having a tantrum.