Logan's Palm & Tarot Card Reading Thread

Yeah I thought of that for sure!  I have a rare blood disorder, too, so that definitely fits within that threshold as well.  What's really strange is that all of the medical ailments I have don't have any documented cause.  Somehow I attract these disorders and diseases to which I have exactly 0 ways of preventing them from occurring.

Which would make sense for it appearing in your fate line and not your life line. 

SPOOKS.

Ryan 

I'm still leaning on you being an air hand, but I think you could fall under fire as well. 

Air hands are an intellectual type who are driven by their curiosity. You're great with communication but fall short when it comes to people you're close with because you tend to internalize your feelings too much. You're extremely prone to worry and stress.

Your heart line originally stops between your middle and index finger, which says that you have/had a satisfying love life. However, there's a break which identifies that you are selfish in love. That break has a cross in the end, which indicates emotional trauma. This trauma is probably what caused the break and continued to a more selfish outlook. The waviness of your line says that you will have many love interests, few of them serious. You have multiple breaks and circles in your heart line, these are indicators of emotional trauma...some resulting in depression. 

Your head line is long and curvy, meaning you lean more on the creative and spontaneous side of life. You prefer intellectual accomplishments over physical ones. You have a large line crossing through the middle of your head line, which shows an emotional crisis. You have a small pitchfork break, one option shallow and short (you probably do not want to pick this option) the other option has two breaks which show decisions and life style changes. This will take adjustment and deep thought, but is probably a matter of picking something you love/want to do over picking something that's easy and less fulfilling. 

Your life line says that you have high energy BUT be careful, as you are easily manipulated by others. You may often find yourself in a "feel like I'm the worst, so I act like I'm the best" mentality. You have another three breaks in your life time, which show major changes in life style. 

Your fingers say that you're incredibly opinionated and a workaholic. Your thumb bends toward your palm, which generally says that you are cold and indifferent. You've mentioned before how short your finger nails are, this says that you are critical and sarcastic in nature!

Seangj 

Definitely another air hand! Welcome to the club, hahaha.

Like the rest of us air hands, you're intellectual and curious. You're prone to worry and stress and often are full of nervous energy. You have great communication skills but that doesn't help when you internalize your feelings more than you should, this creates a lot of problems with close people in your life.

Your heart line originally falls under your index finger, which says you are easy to fall in love. However, there is a huge break, and then you have a second line that falls in between your middle and index finger. This indicates that you have a successful love life, maybe a change in judgement of who you fall in love with brought you there? You express your feelings with ease and tact. The circles in your heart line indicate times of sadness or depression, the lines crossing your heart line, show emotional trauma.

For the most part, your head line is straight which means you favor practicality and structure, though you probably have times where you prefer the creative and spontaneous parts in life. You're a focused thinker and a realist. There seem to be a few breaks in your head line, these indicate any big decisions you will have to make in your lifetime.

You're life line is wide but shallow. You have energy and enthusiasm, but you allow yourself to be easily manipulated by others.

Your fingers say that you are generous in nature and well-mannered. You do have very anxious tendencies but are well-intentioned.

C-Dub 

I'm leaning on you being an earth hand! 
Like the other earth hands, you're very practical and level-headed. You would rather learn hands on, than just learn in a class room. You lean on the conservative side and prefer the outdoors. If you're currently snowed in, you've more than likely got a serious case of cabin fever.

Your heart line stops immediately under you're middle finger, you are very selfish when it comes to love. Your heart line is on the shorter side, which means you might not have all that much interest in love to start! You'd rather be doing other things. It also seems to be a little bit wavy, which means you probably will have quite a few loves in your life...but not many will be serious. Any lines crossing through your heart line show emotional trauma and circles can indicate sadness/depression. Your photo is juuust a little bit too blurry for me to make out some of the finer details. 

Your head line is short and straight. This means that you prefer practically, structure, and physical accomplishments over intellectual ones. You probably see things on more of the realist side of things. Multiple crosses in your head line show the big decisions that you will make during your lifetime.

Your life line shows that you have plenty of energy and are strong. The deepness in this line shows your inner vitality while the breaks show major changes in your lifestyle that you will take on. There's a pitch fork break at the beginning of your life line which could indicate a number of big decisions you will have to make. Neither of these choices seem particularly negative, just follow what feels right!

Your fingers show that you are impatient but ambitious, you take pride in your work and have strong opinions. You demonstrate a generous nature.

Allison $$$ 

Air hand fer sure.

You've got that nervous energy and are prone to stress like the rest of us. The bright side is that you're very intellectual and curious, you've always got a new idea. You're great with communication but have the bad habit of internalizing most of your feelings, which causes some struggle within close relationships.

Your heart line has quite a few circles and breaks before hitting just under your middle finger, then it branches off and falls in between your middle finger and index finger. This more than likely means that you haven't had it easy in love and often found yourself quite selfish in those matters. The circles signify sadness and depression, while the crosses are emotional trauma. The good news is, after your breaks and circles stop, the light lines that lead to the middle of your fingers, say that you have quite a successful love life. Things started out rough, but it looks like you're headed in the right direction! 

The headline shows that you're creative and spontaneous, though you do like to have things structured. The shortness in your line mimics your short attention span. You have a few circles and crosses in your lifeline, which show emotional crisis. I counted three bigger marks through your line, which show big decisions you will have to make. 

You're life line says that you have high energy but can be very cautious, this could be because you have a tendency to be easily manipulated by others. You have about 7 breaks in your life line, so you will probably have quite a few major changes in your life style.

Your fingers say that you are anxious and delicate. You are well intentioned but scattered brained and easily annoyed. 

it's funny, cuz i'm super super scattered and have the shortest attention span even on my meds,  but i NEED structure. my mom used to have to write out all my homework assignments for the week in a planner for me in grade school or they'd never get done.  i also used to have meltdowns when i worked retail and was on call because i couldn't handle not knowing what my schedule was.

and i also get annoyed with people in about 10 seconds and have about zero patience haha.

i'd get into the emotional/life events part of it, but that's a whole different beast. just know that that's also pretty darn accurate, too!

Nicky 

A fire hand means you're energetic and love to constantly be on the go. You tend to be on the impatient side, especially because you feel as though you need variety in your life. 

Your heart line falls right between your index and middle finger, which means you will have an successful love life. However, there are quite a few circles, marks, and breaks on your heart line...so things may be rough on the way there. Circles will indicate times of sadness/depression, while marks and breaks will denote emotional trauma. 

The head line shows that you are creative and have a short attention span. You have multiple crosses in the beginning, so you'll have a lot of big decisions to make in your lifetime. Your head line also splits into two, so at one point life might pull you in two different directions. Both of these decisions don't seem negative, so follow what feels right! 

Your life line says that you have quite a bit of energy though you are easily influenced by others. However you are strong and enthusiastic. You have a few marks crossing your life line, which will show any major changes in your life style.

Sean 

What's crackalackin' my fellow air hand?

Ryan 

I'm still leaning on you being an air hand, but I think you could fall under fire as well. 

Seangj 

Definitely another air hand! Welcome to the club, hahaha.

Allison $$$ 

Air hand fer sure.

AIR HANDS AIR FIVES!

Infralateral Ark 

And another air hand joins the party. 

You're intellectual, curious, and you're made of nervous energy. You're prone to worry and stress, but full of ideas. You tend to be great at communicating your thoughts and ideas but often internalize your feelings, which can cause problems in any close relationships.

It's a little hard to see some of your more shallow lines and markings, so I probably won't be too too insightful 
However your heart line seems to flow straight between your middle and index finger without too much interruption. This means you will or do have a very satisfying love life! You express your feelings with ease. If you do have any marks in your line that I can't quite see, circles will represent sadness and depression. A broken line or any lines crossing through your heart line represent emotional trauma. 

Your head line is short and straight! You've got a short attention span but you prefer practicality and structure. Once again I can't really see or count your lines but a circle or cross in your head line it shows emotional crisis or big decisions you will have in your lifetime.

Your life line's deepness shows your inner vitality. You're energetic, enthusiastic, and strong. If there is a circle in your lifetime it can represent any times you will be injured or hospitalized. Breaks in the line show major changes you will make in your lifestyle. 

You're fingers say that you're opinionated and anxious. You also have a tendency to come off cold and indifferent. 

For anyone who wants to look more closely at their hands, I'll explain a bit where each line is:

Your heart line is the crease you see just under your fingers and your life line is the crease that is closest to your thumb (most people here seem to have a line that has a semi-circle type pattern.) The line in between those two is your head line!

logan, i think you need to see my thumb better. you didnt mention one thing about me being very, very handsome when in fact i am. my pic was misleading, there is a curve to my thumb.

Ahahaha! the curve in your thumb generally points to generosity. Long, thing, curved thumbs are generally a trait of being "good looking." 

This does not by any means acccctually dictate your attractiveness, it's just a funny thing.

Plus, telling my internet dad that he's good looking would be weird.

For anyone who wants to look more closely at their hands, I'll explain a bit where each line is:

Your heart line is the crease you see just under your fingers and your life line is the crease that is closest to your thumb (most people here seem to have a line that has a semi-circle type pattern.) The line in between those two is your head line!

ill photoshop up a diagram