Logan's Palm & Tarot Card Reading Thread

Teenage Eric 

Also an air hand! 

You're intellectual and curious. You can be great at communication but since you internalize a lot of your feelings, issues tend to fall flat and create difficulties in relationships.

Your heart line falls under your middle finger, which shows that you are selfish when it comes to love. You have tons of breaks in your heart line, which means you probably find yourself struggling in relationships. This could be because your heart line is short and you actually have little interest in romance, you'd rather spend your time doing other things! You are extremely practical in love and therefore are very cautious about who you chose to be with romantically. 

Your head line shows that you like structure in your life and prefer intellectual accomplishments. You are a clear, focused thinker and a realist. Your line breaks into a pitchfork, which shows that you will have a big decision coming but it will take a lot of planning to decide which route to take. 

The life line says that you're a ball of energy, always on the go, and thinking about the future. However, all of your lines are shallow, which show that you allow others to influence your thoughts very easily. 

Your fingers show that you are anxious and delicate, things tend to get under your skin very easily and upset you. You are self-critical and sarcastic in nature. 

Jacob 

Another fire hand, up in hizzay. 

You are energetic and like to be in constant motion. Variety and change are a huge component of your life, so you tend to get antsy when things come to a stand still. You can fall on the intolerant side of things but you are an individual mind and can make for a great leader.

Your heart line is straight which signifies that you are very practical in the ways of love. The breaks crossing over your line show emotional trauma. Since the breaks also form circles, it shows that those traumas have triggered a lot of sadness and in some cases, depression. Your heart line touches your life line, which says that you are very prone to heart break. 

When it comes to the head line, you have a straight line that breaks into a curved line. This means that you tend to waiver between periods of practicality and structure, to needing more creative and spontaneous filled moments. A break in this situation can signify that life events have caused you to change your ways of thinking. 

The life line shows that you are energetic and enthusiastic. It also shows that you are strong and have overcome a lot of harder times in your life. You aren't always as cautious in relationships as you should be. Though, the deepness of your line shows your inner vitality. The circles in your life line, mark when you have been hospitalized or injured.

Your fingers show that you are determined and impatient. However, you can also be creative and kind when the moment strikes. 

Kellen 

Earth hand, you are practical with good judgement. You like to explore the world and learn from hands on experiences---not in the class room. 

Your heart line falls under your middle finger but breaks off to continue to the index finger. This more than likely means that you are selfish in love but after a big life event, you will work harder in relationships and have a very successful love life. You think more with your head than you do your heart and therefore can be very particular about whom you start a relationship with. 

The head line is curvy, so you tend to favor creativity and enjoy being spontaneous. The shortness of your head line says that you prefer physical accomplishments over intellectual ones, but you have a short attention span. Your head line and life line are separated, which means you have a tendency to long for adventure. You have multiple breaks in your life line, which shows that you will have A LOT of big decisions to make in the future (I counted about 5?) 

The life line is short, but curvy and deep. You have plenty of energy and are resilient. The deepness of your life line, shows your inner vitality but the shortness says that you can occasionally be manipulated by others. 

Your fate line seems deeper than most, which means that you are strongly controlled by destiny. You're generous, but have a tendency to become cold in certain situations. You have a strong tendency to be impatient and anxious in nature. 

Alright! That wraps 'em up for tonight. Feel free to ask more questions and stuff, I'll answer to my best of my ability! 

For tomorrow I have: 

Elgato

Ryan
Stephanie

everyone else, feel free to throw your hands into the mix and I'll get to em after work (so probably 3ish EST). 

I've really enjoyed everyone's readings...especially because my personal readings fall more on the sad/terrifying scale. I've also loved the feedback from people who felt the reading was accurate. It's a cool thing to learn, I think.

(my right hand)

now go clean your room

Oh my gooodness. Yes, your right hand. I'll get to it tomorrow and PM it to you! 

My room is clean! Minus the valentines that were supposed to be finished and put in envelopes by the end of the night...

oops.

LATE VALENTINES FOR EVERYONE!

I looked this up some more...

My nails mean I wear sensible shoes.

That's incredible. 

Do you wear sensible shoes?

(I haven't even learned anything about nails yet! I'm currently working on learning mounts but it's all on the depths of your hand which is weird.)