Logan's Palm & Tarot Card Reading Thread

Stephanie 

I want to say you're a water hand, but you could easily fall under the air hand category as well. I still haven't figured out if this means you carry traits of both, no one really seems to have an answer. However, if you feel you don't identify with the water qualities...than read through some of the air hands that I've done, and see if you relate there!

Water hands are the most emotional out of all the types, a lot of your decisions and motivation come from your feelings. Stress management doesn't come easy for you and you're constantly looking to be in a peaceful state of mind. In short, you're a softie!

However, you generally feel uncomfortable in crowded situations and water hands often develop a sense of claustrophobia. 

Your heart line is faint but it stretches almost completely across your hand. This generally means that you have a fulfilling love life BUT the shallowness of the line can sometimes be seen as "flighty" in nature. You may experience hesitance when it comes to settling down, though once you do, you feel confident and secure. Since the line is curvy, chances are you have had many non-serious lovers. The breaks in your line, show emotional traumas and I do think I see a circle in your line, which indicates sadness or even depression. 

You have a straight and short head line, which means you favor practicality and structure while prefer accomplishments that are physical. You're a realist. 

When it comes to your life line, you are energetic and strong. However, your life line seems shallow which means that you may find yourself being easily influenced by others. 

The breaks in your fate line say that a lot of external forces will have impacts on your life. 

Your fingers say that you aren't afraid to speak your mind and that you have a good sense of self-control. Though your hand type says that you're generous and inviting, your fingers say that you have a tendency to come off cold and disconnected. 

Deafening

An air hand! 

You are very intellectual, curious, and are a never ending fountain of ideas. People tend to notice that you're full of nervous energy and you are extremely prone to worry and stress. You have great communication but tend to internalize your feelings too much which often leads to difficulties in any close relationships.

Your heart line goes to your index finger which shows that you have a great love life. You are very practical when it comes to matters of love, though you do have a few small breaks which can show emotional trauma. 

Your head line shows that you are a clear, focused thinker, and also a realist. You're generally excited about the changes life will bring and love adventure. The crosses across your head line show that you will have to make a lot of big decisions in your future.

Your life line is very shallow which means that you hold the ability to be easily manipulated by others, the breaks in your life line show all the major changes in lifestyles that you will have to make. You tend to over-exert yourself and end up exhausted, which means you often feel like you have low energy and are often tired. 

Your fingers show that you are opinionated and take pride in your work. You do however, have a tendency to come off as cold and indifferent, even if that's not how you feel. You have good intentions but you're anxious, which causes things to not always work out as smoothly as planned. You're good at keeping secrets but are easily annoyed! Practical, logical, and like things to be explained. 

bolded are things i identify with. no idea if that works as a mix of both

Sean 

What's crackalackin' my fellow air hand?

You've got an intellectual mindset which means you tend to think and overthink. You're curious and creative, but you've got a nervous energy about you. Stress management is not your strong suit. When it comes to communication, you're great but you do tend to internalize your feelings which often leads to trouble in any close relationships. 

When it comes to the lines on your hands, I noticed right away...that you have many. I can already assume that you've been through some troubling things in your past that you've had to overcome. You treat each experience you have (both positive and negative) as an opportunity to learn and grow. You've more than likely been told multiple times that you're "wise beyond your years." 

Your heart line says that you'll have a satisfying love life, however it has many marks, circles, and lines crossing through it. These lines represent emotional trauma and any circles represent times of sadness and depression.

Your head line is curvy, which means that you tend to fall more on the creative and spontaneous side of things. Since your line is short and shallow, you're attention span probably mimics that. Your head line and life line do not connect, which means you love adventure. Once again, you have tons of circles and lines crossing through your head line. These marks on this particular line represent emotional crisis and big decisions that will have to be made. 

The life line shows that you are energetic and full of life. Though it doesn't seem to be very deep, which shows that you can be easily manipulated by others. The breaks in this line shows major changes in lifestyle that you will encounter, the circles are any injuries you have or will endure.

You do not have a fate line.

Your fingers show that you are anxious and delicate in nature, however, you and Jimmy share the thumbs that apparently say you're good looking (this fact never ceases to crack me up, who knew thumbs had so much power in appearance.)

bolded are things i identify with. no idea if that works as a mix of both

It seems like you identify most with the water hand, which is what I was leaning on for you. I would say everything else you've bolded tend to go hand in hand. Speaking your mind/being opinionated, Needing peace/nervous energy, etc.  Energy is determined by where your life line falls in relation to your thumb. By that method, you have high energy but since the rest of your reading shows that you need peace and don't handle stress, it would make sense that in those situations you feel overworked and exhausted.

However, I think the best way to look at palm readings is as a summary. Humans are a lot more complex than what the hands can show, but all aspects of our bodies carry different traits to who we are. 

Think of it like the blurb on the back of the book, it lets you know what the book is about but you can't possibly know everything about the pages in between :)

Kellen 

Earth hand, you are practical with good judgement. You like to explore the world and learn from hands on experiences---not in the class room. 

Your heart line falls under your middle finger but breaks off to continue to the index finger. This more than likely means that you are selfish in love but after a big life event, you will work harder in relationships and have a very successful love life. You think more with your head than you do your heart and therefore can be very particular about whom you start a relationship with. 

The head line is curvy, so you tend to favor creativity and enjoy being spontaneous. The shortness of your head line says that you prefer physical accomplishments over intellectual ones, but you have a short attention span. Your head line and life line are separated, which means you have a tendency to long for adventure. You have multiple breaks in your life line, which shows that you will have A LOT of big decisions to make in the future (I counted about 5?) 

The life line is short, but curvy and deep. You have plenty of energy and are resilient. The deepness of your life line, shows your inner vitality but the shortness says that you can occasionally be manipulated by others. 

Your fate line seems deeper than most, which means that you are strongly controlled by destiny. You're generous, but have a tendency to become cold in certain situations. You have a strong tendency to be impatient and anxious in nature. 

shut the front door.

seriously though.

im hoping everything im going through now is my big life event. i have so much more to say.....

shut the front door.

seriously though.

im hoping everything im going through now is my big life event. i have so much more to say.....

Say it! You can facebook me as well if you want. I have no problem discussing readings with anyone who wants to :)

ElGato 

Earth hand, you've got that practical and level headed mind set. You share the same values as other earth hands, which means you prefer to learn with experience as opposed to being in a classroom. You can lean more on the conservative side of things and prefer the outdoors.

Your heart line comes at a split underneath your middle finger. When a line stops underneath the middle finger, this generally shows selfishness in love. The split here continues to your middle finger or reaches in between your middle and index. A split generally represents a choice you will have to make in life, depending on the decision you make the choice will either be considered a selfish act in love or bring you to a satisfying, successful relationship. 

Your head line has a slight wave to it, but is mostly straight. You favor practical, well-thought out situations though on occasion you may tap into the more creative aspect of life. The deepness of your line shows that you have a clear and focused thought process. You have one giant line going straight through your head line, which marks a severe emotional crisis. 

The life line says that you are full of energy and excitable. The semi-circle represents that you are strong and the deepness shows your inner vitality. 

Your fingers say that you have strong opinions and that you take pride in your work, though you may appear cold and have impatient tendencies. 

Human Ton 

Fire hand, you are full of energy and appreciate the variety in life. You tend to get impatient and intolerant if you don't see as much change as you'd prefer. You're and individual with great leadership capabilities. 

I've noticed a few interesting things about your heart line...in short, you only have a heart line on one of your hands. This is something that I don't know much about, but it apparently can signify that you fall in love very easily. On your other hand, your heart line stops under your middle finger which signifies selfishness in love. However, there is a big gap and it continues to reach between your index finger. This gap could represent a change in your life that helps you have a more fulfilling relationship. The other marks you see crossing this line represent emotional trauma. 

Your head line says that you are practical, level-headed, and a realist. You have a clear and focused mind set, looking toward the future.You have quite a few marks on this hand as well, which represent the bigger decisions you will have to make in your life. 

The life line shows that you have a lot of energy and the deepness shows your inner vitality. Toward the end of your line, you have a pitchfork break. This could mean you have a major life change coming and you'll have to weigh your options.

When it comes to your fingers, they show that you are generous and kind, though at times very indifferent. You've got an opinionated mindset and identify strongly as a workaholic.

It seems like you identify most with the water hand, which is what I was leaning on for you. I would say everything else you've bolded tend to go hand in hand. Speaking your mind/being opinionated, Needing peace/nervous energy, etc.  Energy is determined by where your life line falls in relation to your thumb. By that method, you have high energy but since the rest of your reading shows that you need peace and don't handle stress, it would make sense that in those situations you feel overworked and exhausted.

However, I think the best way to look at palm readings is as a summary. Humans are a lot more complex than what the hands can show, but all aspects of our bodies carry different traits to who we are. 

Think of it like the blurb on the back of the book, it lets you know what the book is about but you can't possibly know everything about the pages in between :)

cool :) thanks dude

Creepily took this opportunity to follow you.

Logan love bug (whoops just gave you a nickname), how many more of these do you have?

My scene name back in the day was Logan Love. 

It's like you know me. 

I just have Ashton! I'm still waiting on Ryan's hands, can't do anything without 'em :D

ElGato

Earth hand, you've got that practical and level headed mind set. You share the same values as other earth hands, which means you prefer to learn with experience as opposed to being in a classroom. You can lean more on the conservative side of things and prefer the outdoors.

Your heart line comes at a split underneath your middle finger. When a line stops underneath the middle finger, this generally shows selfishness in love. The split here continues to your middle finger or reaches in between your middle and index. A split generally represents a choice you will have to make in life, depending on the decision you make the choice will either be considered a selfish act in love or bring you to a satisfying, successful relationship.

Your head line has a slight wave to it, but is mostly straight. You favor practical, well-thought out situations though on occasion you may tap into the more creative aspect of life. The deepness of your line shows that you have a clear and focused thought process. You have one giant line going straight through your head line, which marks a severe emotional crisis.

The life line says that you are full of energy and excitable. The semi-circle represents that you are strong and the deepness shows your inner vitality.

Your fingers say that you have strong opinions and that you take pride in your work, though you may appear cold and have impatient tendencies.

Wow just wow. Right on

Ashton 

I'm leaning toward the water hand for you.

You tend to be very emotional and are constantly searching for peace. You carry a lot of artistic ability but it can be hard for you to manage stress. You may find yourself mostly motivated and driven by your feelings. 

You have a curved heart line, which means you express your emotions easily. Your line carries itself right between your index and middle finger, which means you have a very satisfying love life. You do have a few lines through your hand, these lines represent emotional trauma that you may have or will experience. 

Your head line is also curved, which shows that you aim to be creative in life. The deepness of the line shows that you have a clear thought process. The circles that fall on this line are emotional crisis while the crosses through the line are big decisions that you will have to make. 

Your life line is shallow, which says that you are very easily influenced by others but you are enthusiastic and kind. There are a few small breaks in the line which show major changes in life style. 

You have a prevalent fate line that says that you are strongly controlled by destiny. It also has quite a few breaks (I counted about four), these show external forces that will cause your life to constantly change. 

Your fingers say that you are delicate, well-mannered, but anxious. 

I've heard that there is actually a way to read physic ability on a hand, so if I ever figure this out...you're my first subject.

Wow that is really insightful!  I got goosebumps when I read "You tend to be very emotional and are constantly searching for peace" and "The deepness of the line shows that you have a clear thought process. The circles that fall on this line are emotional crisis while the crosses through the line are big decisions that you will have to make."  I really like the bit about the clear thought process.  I find that I'm often trying to explain my thought process to people while using "it's just the logical way to look at it" as a way of trying to explain why I think that way.  Often times I find it falls short.  My boyfriend & I will have a discussion about random things and I always throw out the logic card, lol.

It's so exciting to read all of that, I read it like 3 times already haha. I'm pretty sure it's all accurate.  I say pretty sure because it's hard to tell if I'm being controlled by destiny, but it's something I've alllllways believed in so I think it's 100% correct.  I'm saving this forever!! Thanks Logan. :)

Wow that is really insightful!  I got goosebumps when I read "You tend to be very emotional and are constantly searching for peace" and "The deepness of the line shows that you have a clear thought process. The circles that fall on this line are emotional crisis while the crosses through the line are big decisions that you will have to make."  I really like the bit about the clear thought process.  I find that I'm often trying to explain my thought process to people while using "it's just the logical way to look at it" as a way of trying to explain why I think that way.  Often times I find it falls short.  My boyfriend & I will have a discussion about random things and I always throw out the logic card, lol.

It's so exciting to read all of that, I read it like 3 times already haha. I'm pretty sure it's all accurate.  I say pretty sure because it's hard to tell if I'm being controlled by destiny, but it's something I've alllllways believed in so I think it's 100% correct.  I'm saving this forever!! Thanks Logan. :)

I got really weird chills when I saw your fate line and when it showed that external factors affect your life, I thought immediately of your thyroid.

Soul sistaz.

I got really weird chills when I saw your fate line and when it showed that external factors affect your life, I thought immediately of your thyroid.

Soul sistaz.

Yeah I thought of that for sure!  I have a rare blood disorder, too, so that definitely fits within that threshold as well.  What's really strange is that all of the medical ailments I have don't have any documented cause.  Somehow I attract these disorders and diseases to which I have exactly 0 ways of preventing them from occurring.