Logan's Palm & Tarot Card Reading Thread

is that like planking?

from urban dictionary:

A term used to describe fan fictions that take previously created characters and put them as a pair. It usually refers to romantic relationships, but it can refer platonic ones as well. (Just think of "shipping" as short for "relationSHIP".)
It generally uses the initials of the characters shipped or a combination of the names, though this is not a rule.

AMshipping

AM-shipping

AM shipping

Ash & Misty shipping

Ashistyshipping

more at wikipedia

I HATE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH OH MY GOOOOOOSH.

Not really, but my face is actually bright red from laughing out loud and reading all this. 

I was at the eye doctor's and then I did have to go SHOPPING with my mom. However, phone autocorrect is a beautiful thing. 

I am in fact just learning how to palm read, but I will definitely try and read Charlie's after I finish some homework and stuff. 

You all are INSANE.

i'm always afraid i'm going to find out i'll die next week. or have 6 kids.

both of which are terrifying to me at this point in my life.

We do full moon events at work and a tarot card reader comes in. 

We were hanging out behind the counter listening to this one women's reading and as she went to pick her cards, a card popped out of the reader's hand. She decided to go with that one since "you don't pick the cards, the cards pick you." Flipped it over, it was death.

However, death doesn't always mean dying. It was still crazy though. 

~* PALM READING *~

*Note, it's said that you should really read BOTH palms for an accurate reading. It's said that left hand shows potential and that your right hand is what you do with that potential.* 

☾ Charlie 

You have an earth hand. 

You're very practical and level headed, you have the mentality that you would rather be DOING something than simply learning how to do it. You tend to lean on the conservative side when it comes to certain topics and prefer to be outside more than anything. You're more likely to experience 'cabin fever' faster than most others.

I can't fully tell if your heart line falls between your index and middle finger, or if it starts directly under your middle finger.

If it falls between those fingers, it means that you are very easy to fall in love BUT if it's directly under your middle finger...it means that you are very selfish when it comes to love. 

Your heart line also seems to be slightly wavy, which would indicate that you will have (or have had) many lovers and few of them were serious. The small lines crossing your heart line indicate emotional trauma.

Your head line seems to be straight, so you prefer practicality and structure over spontaneity/creativity. 

Your life line says that you are energetic, strong, and enthusiastic. Having a deep lifeline like you do, shows your inner vitality.
You also have a break in your lifeline which shows major changes in lifestyle. 

You actually have a fate line as well, which not everyone has. Since you seem to have quite a few breaks in yours, this says that external forces will often change your life. 

Unfortunately, I can't read mounts from photos because I need to see the heights at which certain parts of your palm reach.

Fingers: 

Your thumb shows that you are an opinionated workaholic, with high energy and self control but you also demonstrate a generous nature.

You are also generally impatient (which this thread has demonstrated, ahahaha.)