FS For Sale: Junius/Constants/Airiel vinyl records + misc

scumpadre

Greetings.

I have decent quantity of vinyl records for sale for the bands Junius, Constants, and Airiel. 

All records are new and unplayed.

*Pictures will posted asap.

***Please send offers here or through [email protected] (preferred).  I've sold and traded vinyl for years, so I pack well.  I've sold from my own Ebay account "scumpadre" as well as my siblings' account "damuthafukinhookup."

List is as follows:

AIRIEL:  (Chicago shoegaze band)

1x 12" Kid Games EP CYAN (100 copies made)

1x 12" Kid Games EP White signed by whole band (400 copies made, but only 20 were signed)

CONSTANTS:

1x 12" Pasiflora - PURPLE (100 copies made, 160g vinyl)

1x 12" Pasiflora - BLACK (300 copies made, 160g vinyl)

1x 12" The Murder of Tom Fitzgerald - BLUE (300 copies made, 180g vinyl)

JUNIUS:

3x 10" split with JUAREZ (the time of perfect virtue/ old river,dry river) - CLEAR (#'s 99, 100 and 215 of 500 made)

2x 10" split with JUAREZ (the time of perfect virtue/ old river,dry river) - TRANS GOLD (#'s 343 and 344 of 500 made)

1x 12" split with ROSETTA (still SEALED) - CLEAR (400 copies made)

1x 12" Reports From The Threshold of Death (still SEALED) (from a limited pressing of 200 copies on White w/ Blue Haze (Exclusively available through the band)).

1x 12" The Martyrdom of a Catastrophist 2LP - BRONZE (600 copies made, 160g vinyl)

1x 12" The Martyrdom of a Catastrophist 2LP - BRONZE w/ BLACK SWIRL (100 copies made, 160g vinyl)

1x 12" Self Titled 2LP - TRANS RED - (300 copies made, 160g vinyl)

2x 12" Self Titled 2LP - TRANS RED w/ BLACK SWIRL - (100 copies made, 160g vinyl)

Also if interested...

JUNIUS NON-VINYL ITEMS:

2x Forcing Out the Silence CD - both sealed

2x Blood is Bright CD - both sealed

2x The Martyrdom of a Catastrophist CD - 1 sealed 1 opened but kept in plastic sleeve

2x Strangers and Gravediggers SIGNED/ NUMBERED art prints - RED - (#'s 84 and 85 of 120)    SOLD

2x Strangers and Gravediggers SIGNED/ NUMBERED art prints - RED - (#'s 05 and 06 of 200)  SOLD

3x RED patches with small logo  SOLD

2x GREEN patches with small logo     SOLD

1x GREEN patch with big logo   SOLD

2x button pins from The Martyrdom of a Catastrophist (will include 2 stickers with each button also)

Thanks for viewing!</b>

i want one of these: 3x 10" split with JUAREZ (the time of perfect virtue/ old river,dry river) - CLEAR (#'s 99, 100 and 215 of 500 made)

arent they still available somewhere? i cant find the link before i make an offer

Yes, I have a clear one available.  Send me a message and we can work out details!

• 1 year later...