THE GREAT DEBATE VOL. 2: Sandwich Edition

I worked at subway with 5 lesbians. One of them came in one day with a machete and held up the store for the cash in the safe. I have a restraining order against her. Also, one night while working there the glass window over the bain-marie exploded.

That southwest sauce though.

I don't know if I should just put a positive or negative. that story is equally awesome and terrifying

Firehouse Subs!!!

THEIR HOT SAUCE IS SO WEEEEAAAK.

But, Firehouse is pretty good. I've only went once and the guy behind the counter told me I had a pretty smile and then constantly kept walking behind me. I will never step foot in that Firehouse Subs ever again.

THEIR HOT SAUCE IS SO WEEEEAAAK.

But, Firehouse is pretty good. I've only went once and the guy behind the counter told me I had a pretty smile and then constantly kept walking behind me. I will never step foot in that Firehouse Subs ever again.

What's that gas station in Pennsylvania that sells sandwiches that you order on computers? I change my vote to that. That place was so good (but apparently not good enough for me to remember the name).

What's that gas station in Pennsylvania that sells sandwiches that you order on computers? I change my vote to that. That place was so good (but apparently not good enough for me to remember the name).

Either Wawa or Sheetz. 

Yeah, lets just close all voting and say that Wawa and Sheetz win.

As far as chains go its Jersey Mikes by a mile.

#7 on white mikes way, no onions, w/ mayo, mustard and cherry pepper relish is my jam

the chipotle cheesesteak w/ cherry pepper relish is a close 2nd.

Subs r us and port o subs are other good ones but i dont think they are widespread.

My votes:

Taco Bell - I got mad love for the cheesy gordita crunch.

-and-

Jimmy Johns - #5 LBI (stands for Leave the Bread In - makes for a more substantial meal), no tomato/onions, add cucumbers (which is free) and hot peppers. Put some jalapeno chips in there too for an extra crunch. I got this place down to a science. A few friends have worked there so they'd always hook it up.

EDIT: If Potbelly's was on the list, I'd prob vote that over JJ's. Don't go there often because there isn't one near me, but that place is da bomb