PO - Vales - Wilt & Rise

Preorders for Vales' debut full-length LP are up.

200 translucent red w/ glitter
300 solid white

US import preorder: https://store.nosleeprecords.com/product/7145/wilt-amp-rise-import-lp

UK preorder: http://fitarecords.bigcartel.com/product/vales-wilt-and-rise-12

Really, really cool band. Clarity was a hell of an EP. Excited for this to drop.

jeez, this is going fast!!

These went up yesterday at 3pm EST not today as the OP stated (I know because I was waiting on them and that's when I ordered). And 6131 claimed to be getting only a small amount, but I never checked the cart system for a total. I do know that the FITA orders went up at the same time and by 3:30ish they were already down to 70 of the red glitters.

Long story short, yea they are going fast, but not nearly as fast as it would seem if you thought they just went up a few hours ago.

These went up yesterday at 3pm EST not today as the OP stated (I know because I was waiting on them and that's when I ordered). And 6131 claimed to be getting only a small amount, but I never checked the cart system for a total. I do know that the FITA orders went up at the same time and by 3:30ish they were already down to 70 of the red glitters.

Long story short, yea they are going fast, but not nearly as fast as it would seem if you thought they just went up a few hours ago.

huh, my mistake then (i am OP)

i saw their facebook post they made today and, having never seen any mention of it anywhere else, assumed it just went up. still going pretty quickly, which is well deserved. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Off FITA Records facebook: "We have some shitty news.... The Vales 'Wilt & Rise' 12"s showed up today and there's been a pretty big fuck up at the pressing plant. Basically, it looks like no red glitter copies were pressed so we've had 400 copies turn up on white vinyl and that's it. I've spoken to the plant and they're going to rush through some red glitter vinyl for us but that still involves some waiting. Obviously anyone who ordered the white vinyl is fine and those will be sent out. Massive apologies to everyone (again), this is unfortunately out of our hands at the moment but we'll update you as we're informed x"

• 1 month later...