Mansions – New Best Friends 12" / The Biggest Lie & Tangerine 7"

I have the earlier pressing of NBF I bought from someone on here pretty cheap, but I only got it with a plain black jacket that was it, im sure there was suppose to be more to it.  In for the haze and 7" combo pack

It's a black jacket with a slip over half cover. I can post a picture if wanted.

Is Chris going to have one of these colors on tour?

He'll have the white.

Just grabbing the 7" for now, sorta strapped for cash at the moment. If I see pics of this press and really want NBF, maybe I can make it to the Greensboro date or something.

I can try to take photos but all I have is a shitty camera.

Good point. Original pressing wasn't a full jacket pressing. Curious to see what this is like compared to it.

I'll post another collection picture once I get these.

This is a full jacket – the front is what you see in the photo and the back has the tracklisting in Chris' handwriting. White ink on black jacket. The insert is an insert sleeve (but it's a lot thicker than a lot of sleeves you see, because we were tired of having them crease in the mail, so we upgraded by a big margin). What's actually on the insert is art featuring the lyrics and liner notes taking from the original CD version of this album. 

Any other questions lemme know!