PO: Tiny Empires - Weird Headspace

• 1 month later...

This fucking rules! I loved these guys when the split with Tigers Jaw was released and always hoped they would release more music but they never did, then I sorta forgot all about them. Then I randomly looked them up today and expected nothing and saw about the new album. Bummed I missed out on the limited cover though.

there was an issue with our stampers with the record, so the first press ended up being super small. i don't remember the exact number, but there are two different limited covers. One is a split fountain print, which is picture. The other is a glow in the dark print behind the black. that one looks so crazy.

So the total number is less than 250? Or the pressing was supposed to be larger, but ended up being around 250?

This is the shit that keeps me up at night. Well, this and 'how am I going to continue to be able to provide for my family? How can I afford a new heat pump when I have to redo all the plumbing in my bathroom? Is this recurring headache nothing to worry about, or is it brain cancer?'

Mostly this, though.

there was an issue with our stampers with the record, so the first press ended up being super small. i don't remember the exact number, but there are two different limited covers. One is a split fountain print, which is picture. The other is a glow in the dark print behind the black. that one looks so crazy.

Do you think you'll have that Glow in The Dark one (or any copies for that matter) at Pouzza Fest?