NCAA March Madness 2014 (Official Thread)

Are you a PSU fan / alum? My friends boy plays football for them. 

HUGE penn state fan. my entire family has been for decades. didn't go there because it's way too big for me (i went to a small liberal arts school, pop. 2000), but i bleed blue and white.

and that's cool. what's his name? definitely a huge psu football fan.

HUGE penn state fan. my entire family has been for decades. didn't go there because it's way too big for me (i went to a small liberal arts school, pop. 2000), but i bleed blue and white.

and that's cool. what's his name? definitely a huge psu football fan.

Sickels - #90. He's a probie at our firehouse with is Ladder 91 and Tower 90. His Dad is a 40 year member of our house so he wears 90 for us. Good young man - family lives across the street from me so I know them well. He redshirted last year but he'll play this year. 

Sickels - #90. He's a probie at our firehouse with is Ladder 91 and Tower 90. His Dad is a 40 year member of our house so he wears 90 for us. Good young man - family lives across the street from me so I know them well. He redshirted last year but he'll play this year. 

awesome! i believe that he was one of the most highly touted recruits from last years class. hope he gets a lot of playing time this year; i like having a player to watch like that if myself or someone i know has a connection to them!

ahh woops @jerseydave.

and, i wanted to pick harvard and they even asked him who i think was going to be an upset and i said harvard. doh.

if there was someone i would want to see lose first round it would be the gators.  sorry gator fans, not trying to be a hater, but if vcu makes it to the sweet 16, i don't want to play florida lol and everyone in my big big bracket have florida winning it all.

edit: that steal and 1 was awesome by florida.

I admire any kid that commits to our program after the Sandusky situation. Hope he has a great collegiate career under coach Franklin