Fest 13

i'll be in tampa on wed around 1pm. i think roadmonkey, jimmythescumbag, casey, ad I will be doing ybor stuff wed and maybe thurs. if anyone is gonna be in tampa wed and thurs, PM me so we can make arrangements to hang out during the day or something. 

also maybe we should all meet up at Boca FIesta or something? it's in the general vacinity of the clubs but we make arrangments to be seated all together at least. But if everyone's more cool with Leonardos or big Lou's or something, we can do that too. 

So I just did an interview with Bill Stevenson of the Descendents and I still can't believe it. Lots of great stuff about FEST and the new record they're working on. You can hear it on my show at 10:00EST Sunday night. 

Go here and click "listen live".

http://www.flaglerbroadcasting.com/beach-92-7/

If anyone going to Fest doesn't have a band to see between noon and 4 Saturday and Sunday, I suggest going to the Fest Comedy Showcase at Rockey's. It features 20 of the funniest up and coming comics from across the country (and me) and it's going to be super rad. Also, if you're in the area and don't have a Fest wristband, I have comps for the comedy shows.