PO: August Burns Red "Messengers" Repress

rcafilm

Did anyone ever find official word that the splatter is not out of /300? Still lists the same on the website.

I got an email from the band's mailing list that said 700 splatter and 300 haze. So I don't know if that's official.

It kinda makes sense though, it's weird to see a total pressing with only 600, and the way the haze is more expensive as well...

*UPDATE* Also got an email from the label mailing list and it says the same. And the note about 300 on the splatter variant was taken down from the webstore. So the second press is #1000 total. 700 clear with red splatter, 300 clear with red haze.

Edited by ldfm54

Im sorry to hear that it bothers you that im asking a question about why a turntable is so expensive. I've been collecting vinyl since the spring, so im not too familiar with what makes a turntable good or not. the one I have is fine. jeez.

Don't mind that. It's just a part of VC's culture.

Im sorry to hear that it bothers you that im asking a question about why a turntable is so expensive. I've been collecting vinyl since the spring, so im not too familiar with what makes a turntable good or not. the one I have is fine. jeez. 

Oh it doesn't bother me at all. But it's like asking why your 1995 honda civic is less expensive than a Ferrari. 

Im sorry to hear that it bothers you that im asking a question about why a turntable is so expensive. I've been collecting vinyl since the spring, so im not too familiar with what makes a turntable good or not. the one I have is fine. jeez.

It's ok, he probably has an entry level project or Rega and thinks he is an expert.