PO: August Burns Red "Messengers" Repress

rcafilm

Mine is on its way too!  :D 

I was tempted about getting the first press on white they had up, particularly because of the original cover artwork, but I'm sure I'll love this press at the much lower price. I always crank the volume louder than necessary during the cymbal crashing on "Back Burner."

Im still not entirely sure what the splatter is limited to? Ive heard 700, ive heard 300, and now solid state just says its limited, can anyone weigh in on this if they know it?

I got two separate emails, one from the band and one from Solid State, that BOTH said 700 splatter and 300 haze. If you want I can grab a screenshot of the latter email for proof.

haze variants are known to be "sandy". i think a cleaning will do a whole lot of good.

Yeah there was plenty of sandy residue on it so once I clean it with my spin clean I'm getting in the mail I'm sure it'll be fine. Just kinda bummed out since I was soo stoked to play it. I'm curious to see how the splatter sounds.