PO (soon): WAND - Golem

Nothing in the mail for me.  Wonder if maybe they mailed *just* the first 200 out?  Dangit. 

They never sent me an email with a shipping notification, it just showed up a few days ago. Hopefully you still get a grey one, I did notice that on the website, they now have a 10 dollar minimum notification under the 7", even though it was free shipping at first. I wonder if only the first 200 shipped free and were the grey variant?

They never sent me an email with a shipping notification, it just showed up a few days ago. Hopefully you still get a grey one, I did notice that on the website, they now have a 10 dollar minimum notification under the 7", even though it was free shipping at first. I wonder if only the first 200 shipped free and were the grey variant?

I definitely like your theory better than mine. :)  Here's hoping I've got some gray mail waiting for me later.

Pretty sure it used to be around a $10 minimum for previous purchases, they probably forgot to include that info this time and didn't realize until a bunch of people pre-ordered the 7" on its own.

Also, new Wand is coming out in September! I made a thread for it here: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/114271-po-now-wand-1000-days-out-september/#entry2341705

They almost never send shipping notifications, and as spoon notes they have had that $10 minimum purchase up on the site for a long time. I've been ordering 7" records from them (for a total of $6) for a while and have never had any problems. It'll show up soon enough. Don't worry.

Pretty sure it used to be around a $10 minimum for previous purchases, they probably forgot to include that info this time and didn't realize until a bunch of people pre-ordered the 7" on its own.

Also, new Wand is coming out in September! I made a thread for it here: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/114271-po-now-wand-1000-days-out-september/#entry2341705

I wondered about that? I hadn't purchased from them before but will definitely order from them again in the future. I was caught off guard by the free shipping. A day or two later I went back to look at some other things on the site and saw that 10 dollar minimum. I wasn't going to complain about getting free shipping but I was curious about  why I could get a 6 dollar single shipped free with that policy being advertised under their products.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...