Fun Fun Fun Fest 2015

fffx_poster_web.jpg?w=806

Like every other festival in 2015, it looks pretty weak to me... compared to years past.

Are you out of your gourd??? Weakest? They always drop even bigger headliner way closer to the fest. This line up lacks Murder City Devils, Descendents, and Hot Snakes.....only thing I'd change

Wu-Tang and Venom? How is that even close to weak? Seriously...what in the fuck is your ideal festival line-up? Do they need to raise your favorite dead musician from the grave to satisfy you?

Are you out of your gourd??? Weakest? They always drop even bigger headliner way closer to the fest. This line up lacks Murder City Devils, Descendents, and Hot Snakes.....only thing I'd change

Wu-Tang and Venom? How is that even close to weak? Seriously...what in the fuck is your ideal festival line-up? Do they need to raise your favorite dead musician from the grave to satisfy you?

Not into venom. saw wu-tang last year at riot. i didn't say it was an awful lineup. i've been spoiled with good festivals the last five years. this one is like a mashup of riot fest and pitchfork. always interesting to see what they get. but like riot fest and pitchfork, i think fff had a better lineup last year. 

full disclosure: i've never been to fff.