Sign in to follow this  
Fowty Dollaz

Broken World Media Cassette Club

Messaged Nicole on Instagram about the mixtape:

ME: Hey there! This is super late but I figured I'd ask anyway. Whatever happened to the personalized mix tapes that were part of the cassette club thing? Did they ever get made and sent out? I saw some posts about not getting tapes from the current sub and it reminded me about the mixtape. Thanks a bunch!

HER: Been having a lot of health problems, been in and out of the hospital, haven't kept up with anything

11 minutes ago, andy. said:

Messaged Nicole on Instagram about the mixtape:

ME: Hey there! This is super late but I figured I'd ask anyway. Whatever happened to the personalized mix tapes that were part of the cassette club thing? Did they ever get made and sent out? I saw some posts about not getting tapes from the current sub and it reminded me about the mixtape. Thanks a bunch!

HER: Been having a lot of health problems, been in and out of the hospital, haven't kept up with anything

not holding my breath. hope things get better for her. 

3 hours ago, Servitude said:

Nicole is going through a lot i hope no one is holding this against her , she is amazing.

i think everyone wishes her the best, but business could have been handled better. luckily, i (mostly) got everything i paid for, but some bands and other customers weren't so lucky. best thing to do in situations like this is be transparent and honest. going to get a lot more digital pitchforks by deleting social media accounts and ignoring valid complaints.