Vinyl Reviews Channel

5 minutes ago, Roandy55 said:

Serious question, how much do your estimate your vinyl collection to be worth?

I don't know mate, their value doesn't matter that much to me I just enjoy listening to them. I think there are a few rare and first/early pressings in there of stuff but most of those were given to me as gifts

Why are you guys feeding this troll?  If his answers were actually humorous or clever and didn't consist of deliberately polar-opposite responses, I could understand.  But it's like he pools together a list of everything that gets flack in the comment section of vinyl-related videos on YouTube, and is specifically drawing from his curated cesspool in hopes of getting a reaction, all while feigning complete ignorance.  Is this funny?  Am I missing something here?  This feels like the tug of YouTube.  "Oh, I like Crosley.  Crosley is a good brand for my vinyl's.  Haha, do you like how I said vinyl's?  Did you see the S there?  I've been collecting vinyl for a whole year.  That's funny because it's not a very long amount of time, get it?"  Not to be analytical or suck the fun out of any amusement people are getting from the thread, but that shit makes me cringe more than laugh.  And not over the statements themselves – which probably aren't even true – but rather over how fabricated and try-hard this kid is being.  

Edited by Derek™

Yes I am, I answered Roandy55's question about my collection at the top of this page which he said was a serious question. Not everything is a joke.  If you don't like this thread you don't have to read it, go back to wanking over Demon Days or whatever it is you guys get up to

Edited by simonlomas

1 minute ago, simonlomas said:

I'm genuinely into vinyl and would happily be a member of this community, I just posted this video as a kind intro/ice breaker I guess the way you guys reacted is what turned things a bit sour

worked like gangbusters. took me from "is this new guy chill?" straight to "nah fuck this dude" without all that messy in-between.

Appreciate it!

• jhulud locked this topic