Jump to content
ethanpricington

PO NOW : New Radicals - Maybe You've Been Brainwashed Too

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, TheWindBlower said:

Looks great. Good to know the gold vinyl is out there. Comment on the sound quality after you listen, if you're so inclined. I'm very excited for this one.

Flat. Mostly quiet. A tad off center.  Not the most amazing dynamics/separation.  I'm hearing too much treble.  6/10 sound. 10/10 happiness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ryantark said:

Flat. Mostly quiet. A tad off center.  Not the most amazing dynamics/separation.  I'm hearing too much treble.  6/10 sound. 10/10 happiness. 

Well, that's a little disappointing, but I'll honestly take what I can get with this one. Thanks for the update!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, miked5136 said:

Anyone receive any info regarding orders from udiscovermusic? I emailed a few times but nothing regarding shipping date.

This is the email response I received this morning:

 

"Hello Nick,

We sincerely apologize that your order has not been shipped yet.  We have not received inventory for the Maybe You've Been Brainwashed Too.

At this time there is no approximate time frame as to when we will receive the shipment.

If you wish to proceed, there is nothing more you need to do. We will notify you when we receive the units and prepare it for shipment.

If you wish to cancel your order, please reply to this email.  

Thank you"

 

So...ya...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheGreatMrY said:

This is the email response I received this morning:

 

"Hello Nick,

We sincerely apologize that your order has not been shipped yet.  We have not received inventory for the Maybe You've Been Brainwashed Too.

At this time there is no approximate time frame as to when we will receive the shipment.

If you wish to proceed, there is nothing more you need to do. We will notify you when we receive the units and prepare it for shipment.

If you wish to cancel your order, please reply to this email.  

Thank you"

 

So...ya...

Ooooooookkkkaaaaay. That is strange. I got shipping confirmation email Thursday of last week and UPS app shows my package will be here tomorrow or next day. Already is in transit from Cali.....hope they actually sent me the right record 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, ethanpricington said:

Ooooooookkkkaaaaay. That is strange. I got shipping confirmation email Thursday of last week and UPS app shows my package will be here tomorrow or next day. Already is in transit from Cali.....hope they actually sent me the right record 

Same. I'll be very discouraged if it's the wrong LP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2017 at 9:19 PM, ethanpricington said:

Ooooooookkkkaaaaay. That is strange. I got shipping confirmation email Thursday of last week and UPS app shows my package will be here tomorrow or next day. Already is in transit from Cali.....hope they actually sent me the right record 

Mine came in today. It's the right release. It looks fantastic. Very true to the old CD layout. I love it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TheWindBlower said:

Mine came in today. It's the right release. It looks fantastic. Very true to the old CD layout. I love it.

Mine came yesterday. Warped to crap. Going to email and hope I can get a replacement, warped didn't effect playback surprisingly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for Vinyl Collective. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×