Who from VC HAVE you met??

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a ton of people i've met over the last several years. if i forget someone, please remind me. i have a horrible memory and forget people's names if i met you and didn't actually hang out with you.

aarondanger, birdwell, ihearteric, justin communique, flood, scotth, jimmyscumbag,lydiaawesome,kirbypucket,martyk3000(i see that motherfucker every goddamn day), eddieruckus, melvinscam/pennylame, alan (whatever his name is now), tomfrag, chuckdiezel, adammuzzy, Virgil, punkrockjeff (i still wear the shirt he gave me at fest 2008), kyle korn, kyle williams, Casey, dynamitefest (patrick), richard, ben, steponme, and about 3 others which i can't remember their name. sorry.

Haha, amazing! What show was it?

Emo's Annex. Relapse maybe? Genghis Tron and someone with double V's in their name stand out.

http://www.metalsucks.net/2008/03/17/sxs....-high-on-fire /

Oh yeah, I think I went in there to see Municipal Waste then I peaced out to catch the Night Marchers at Emos Jr (who were soooooo good).

Brent (cactusbot)

Nick (dreamover)

and meeting Scott tomorrow

I also knew Troy and Mike Torti before VC.

fuck dude i totally forgot about you coming in this past friday. i knew i should have given you my number.

i have only met nick(circlingvultures). he came to cleveland for a torche show. i had a blast.

was at a wedding in pittsburgh and kirby happened to be there but didnt actually know that he was there until he posted about on here so i dont think that counts.