The Criterion Collection Thread (24 hour flash sale at criterion.com)

Hell yeah! I've read through so many "controversial movie" lists and have tried to watch all of them that I could. Never got around to seeing that one though and it's almost always near the top of lists.

I own it but haven't watched it yet. I'm gonna try to make a list of my collection on Criterion soon.

I like your taste in films haha. Why watch something if it isn't going to ruin your day?

Thanks man! Yeah, the more fucked up and depressing, the better!

that was actually pretty easy. here's my collection:

http://www.criterion.com/my_criterion/93879-batmanofbaylor/collection

Awesome collection! I debated grabbing quite a few of those as well. I still might, haha.

Didn't realize till I got home and opened it that my Eyes Without A Face case is cracked and broken at the top so it doesn't latch shut :(. Guess I'm gonna have to order some cases from Criterion to replace it...

They're usually pretty good about it. They used to do it for free but I think it's only like $5 or something now. Might be a huge backlog from this sale though.

Hell yeah! I've read through so many "controversial movie" lists and have tried to watch all of them that I could. Never got around to seeing that one though and it's almost always near the top of lists.

we just watched Pasolini's Trilogy of Life yesterday--figured it'd make for a nice precursor to salo. The Decameron is the clear winner, but both The Canterbury Tales and Arabian NIghts are good as well. tons of floppy wieners though hahaha.

I guarantee Pasolini was an influence on LVT.

we just watched Pasolini's Trilogy of Life yesterday--figured it'd make for a nice precursor to salo. The Decameron is the clear winner, but both The Canterbury Tales and Arabian NIghts are good as well. tons of floppy wieners though hahaha.

I guarantee Pasolini was an influence on LVT.

I'll need to look into those. Love me some weird stuff.