QOTSA Songs For The Deaf Blue/Yellow Pressing?

so i just picked this up from someone.

http://www.popsike.com/Queens-Of-The-Stone-Age-Songs-For-The-DeafV-RARE/150221975340.html

(^used for picture reference)

anyone have pressing info? ive heard that its a boot but ive also heard from discogs and that auction that its a misprint. I sent ipecac an email today and im awaiting reply.

yeah its a boot, but if it sounds good then thats definitely a worthwhile snag, this album is so perfect to me I would love to have it in any form :D ipecac did it on black, red, and green for the US, with the sperm Q logo, and Interscope released the UK press on black with the pitchfork art from the CD release, just with the colors flipped; red pitchfork, black background.

yeah its a boot, but if it sounds good then thats definitely a worthwhile snag, this album is so perfect to me I would love to have it in any form :D ipecac did it on black, red, and green for the US, with the sperm Q logo, and Interscope released the UK press on black with the pitchfork art from the CD release, just with the colors flipped; red pitchfork, black background.

see, id think that but this is literally identical perfectly to the ipecac pressings even down to the label, sku, and cat #. maybe they messed it up or something, a misprint or early press ahaha. we'll find out soon i hope, i emailed ipecac asking about it.

• 8 months later...