what's band that you want they press box set ?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the new Channels too: J. Robbins is the man!!!

I actually called J about that this week...but I think I need to just email his wife because that dude is impossible to track down.

My votes:

Pegboy

Black Train Jack

Grey Area

7 Seconds(but do era-s:the early years with the classics, then the hippie years/major label era then the HC revival years)...I love all their records and would totally do the hippie era set.

Tom Waits would be insane...he has like 20+ cds that are for the most part nearly maxed out cds=2xLPs

Quicksand

That's all I can think of right now. Excellent thread idea!

Oh God... I'd buy these ALL if they were released

-Alexisonfire (their 3 albums are amazing)

-At The Drive-In (one of my favorite bands)

-Underoath (I'd wait until they release their next album, then do a 3 album box set)

-Refused

-Fall of Troy (maybe when they release Ghostship?)

-Glassjaw

-Circa Survive (I know they wanna release their own stuff, but you could release the EP with it)

Guest falloutcollapse
Oh God... This is all the universe will ever need!

-Thursday

-Circa Survive (I know they wanna release their own stuff, but you could release the EP with it)

Fixed.

that 'hypothetical' thread got me really thinking that a Scarlet box set would be awesome. i just hope enough people would be into it to make it financially feasible for Virgil.

i'd buy one.

Oh God... This is all the universe will ever need!

-Thursday

Fixed.

Oh I'd agree, but I don't know how good Island would be about releasing them again.

Oh... another 2 Bands I'd love to see a box set of:

-Cursive

-Modest Mouse

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sure this has been said but I'd kill for a Minus The Bear boxset containing the following: They Make Beer Commercials Like This, Bands Like It When You Yell "Yar!" at Them, This Is What I Know About Being Gigantic, The Bonus cd from Planet Of Ice. Also Perhaps some unreleased, live or demo stuff. Like the Demo's going around the internet for beer commercials and menos. I wouldn't care how this came all 7"s, on a few different lps (The first two ep's on one lp each of them get a side and then the rest spread out over another lp or two). Or even a mix of lp's and 7"s.