I want to buy your Tooth and Nail Records CDs 1993-2007

brianmorgante

Plain and simple, I want to build a filled out collection of Tooth and Nail cds from the 90's and up to 2007.  This was a lot of the stuff I was raised on, most of it will never be pressed to vinyl, and I want to have physical formats of what I can get.  I grab the vinyl when I can find it, and I find these cds everywhere, usually for $1 - $2.50 a piece.  There's a lot of cds to get, though, so I figured I'd put the word out on here.

If you have anything Tooth and Nail / Solid State / BEC and want to get rid of it, let me know!  I'm not looking for stuff like Kutless, Thousand Foot Krutch, Project 86, Demon Hunter or any of the praise and worship (besides The Glorious Unseen) - but most anything else I'm interested!

I'll bust out my old binder and see what I still have/whether I still have the booklets or not...

It's been forever, but off the top of my head I know at one point I had:

-at least a couple of older zao albums

-2 or 3 living sacrifice albums

-the showdown's first album

-Haste the Day's Burning Bridges

-at least a couple of mwY albums

-Possibly Few Left Standing

-Possibly a Stretch Arm Strong album

-As Cities Burn

-MxPx - Pokinatcha

-Norma Jean - Bless the Martyr

-Beloved - Failure On and The Running

Mostly toward the end of the time-period you're after, but any interest in any of these?  No promises because I don't remember what I still have and what the condition of each thing is.

you could find most used T&N cds for $.01-1.00 + $3.99 shipping on amazon. Bonus points if you buy more than one from a seller.

What do you mean by this?  From past experience if I bought more than one item from a seller the shipping price just doubled, or tripled, matching how many items I was buying.  Just curious if something had changed that I didn't know of.  

On topic: best of luck of in your search.  Should be fun :)

i used to try to collect all the early tooth and nail cd's and lost interest after awhile. I have probably a little over 100 cd's from the '93-'01 period and over 50 cassettes from that period, as well - the vinyl (LP's/7"s, etc) are over 100+ at this point (including the copy of FSF's TMID that yanquiuxo just sent over). Best of luck! Try eBay - tons of sellers have old T+N stuff on there for dirt cheap.

i used to try to collect all the early tooth and nail cd's and lost interest after awhile. I have probably a little over 100 cd's from the '93-'01 period and over 50 cassettes from that period, as well - the vinyl (LP's/7"s, etc) are over 100+ at this point (including the copy of FSF's TMID that yanquiuxo just sent over). Best of luck! Try eBay - tons of sellers have old T+N stuff on there for dirt cheap.

That's because T&N put out a lot of uninteresting stuff in those early years.  

Here's my collection, I have a lot, let me know if anything catches your eye.

http://www.discogs.com/mycollection

I'd love to actually look at your collection, but that just links me to my own, haha.  Try sending a different link, would probably like to pick some of the cds up from you!

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Would you be interested in some T&N old school VHS compilations? I've got about seven or so in shrink wrap from 98 and up. Also lots of CDs, I'll message you once I get a chance to look through them.

definitely interested!  let me know what tooth and nail stuff you have and we can talk!