Secret Audio Club - Wax Packs Series 1

chaps

FUCK this is cool.

basically banking on getting at least such gold or half-hearted hero... killin' me. simply too cool of an idea to pass up, though.

i feel you, dog, i feel you

edit: also, $4.25 shipping?!?! you're a god, chaps!

For Such Gold here's the variants 

Test Pressing, Black, Color /150, Color /50, Tour Exclusive.

You could definitely trade for the ones you don't get. 

Shipping should be $4.25, 7"s are light. That will cover the mailer and media mail. . .

It's a little on the pricey side, but if you get a few friends together you could have one hella a friday night. It's like a kitchen utensil or purse party, but 10 x more awesome. 

Ive got one friend in on it with me so far, maybe some others will join in later on, if not their fault!  

Two more questions

Will each one have the same "Wax Pack" jacket?

And what band is that playing in the info video?

Jesse - Each band has the same wax packs jacket (as seen in the video). 

The band playing the song in the video is Casual the song is called ex-quarterback material. This is the drummer from caceracers other band. Casual appear (with this song and another) on 7" #1 in the series. The song in the video they are playing is actually a cover of a crybaby song (pat from spaynard) who just so happens to be on the split opposite casual on 7" #1, who also happens to cover a casual song on their side. A little confusing :)

:wacko:

annnnnd i have one more question: do the individual packs have any chance at getting colored variants, or are the colored variants limited strictly to the hobby boxes? (if you broke up some boxes to make the individual packs then i guess the answer is yes.)

You are correct, I broke down some boxes to sell some individual packs, so you essential have a 20% chance of getting color vinyl. But in all actuality it worked out to be there is going to be 1.3 or 1.5 color records per hobby box (depending on overrun), due to the copies being given to bands for tour exclusives. 

You are correct, I broke down some boxes to sell some individual packs, so you essential have a 20% chance of getting color vinyl. But in all actuality it worked out to be there is going to be 1.3 or 1.5 color records per hobby box (depending on overrun), due to the copies being given to bands for tour exclusives. 

And by broke down I mean broke down the hypothetical boxes that will be here in late december. (Boxes are here, vinyl is coming before christmas!)

Jesse - Each band has the same wax packs jacket (as seen in the video). 

The band playing the song in the video is Casual the song is called ex-quarterback material. This is the drummer from caceracers other band. Casual appear (with this song and another) on 7" #1 in the series. The song in the video they are playing is actually a cover of a crybaby song (pat from spaynard) who just so happens to be on the split opposite casual on 7" #1, who also happens to cover a casual song on their side. A little confusing :)

:wacko:

Either way song rules! Thanks!

This is an absolutely fantastic idea and I'd love to order a few boxes, but for now I keep my fingers crossed for continental European distributors carrying these...the shipping costs :(

Send me an email with your exact address and how many boxes you'd like to get. [email protected] I'm sure we can work something out. Banquets should have it and I know Different Kitchen was interested. We may be able to organize a group buy for a case.