Secret Audio Club - Wax Packs Series 1

chaps

I wish this was just available as a subscription.

Are any of the bands getting copies of these splits?

Each band will have 40 copies of their split as a tour exclusive variant. There also is one or two people who have told me their plans to buy cases, opening them all and selling singles on ebay. We also have a trading forum set up - waxpacksus.proboards.com

All pre-orders, distro orders and band tour copies have shipped as of this morning. 

This is being distributed through cobraside, meaning alliance and super d will have it eventually so if you prefer to pick it up at your local record store, it will be available on 1/28. Just let them know what's good! 

All pre-orders, distro orders and band tour copies have shipped as of this morning. 

This is being distributed through cobraside, meaning alliance and super d will have it eventually so if you prefer to pick it up at your local record store, it will be available on 1/28. Just let them know what's good! 

Woohoo! Pumped!

Those splatters look amazing...Im probably interested in ANY of those. Will probably end up buying another box tomorrow once I crack mine open and see how cool it is.

The splatters for each release are different. Hoping people post pics as I only opened a splatter from 7" number 3 and number 5. I'm putting the rest in boxes. :)

Just throwing it out there again, if anyone ends up with a double of the lucas.moreland split, and wants to get rid of it, im your guy.

Those splatters look amazing...Im probably interested in ANY of those. Will probably end up buying another box tomorrow once I crack mine open and see how cool it is.

Make sure to post in our trading forum as there are many people who collect trading cards buying boxes that will be trading there. 

mailman delivered mine a day early and just opened them up.  Was fun while it lasted.   not quite like opening a couple hundred dollar box of sports cards,  but close.  lol

heres the goods

#2(SOLD)

#3 Red 

card 4A

Do you know the box top is in error.  It says #8 is Pentimento/Boxer and #8 album says Such Gold/Placeholder.  Which is the same the website has said for months.

3,6,and 8 i'm keeping.   open to sell/trade the other 2 if anyones interested.

Editing to add #2 sold

Do you know the box top is in error.  It says #8 is Pentimento/Boxer and #8 album says Such Gold/Placeholder.  Which is the same the website has said for months.

Yeah this was a super, super last minute drop and switch up. But it all worked out. Consider it a throw back to vintage topps cards :)