PO: The Amity Affliction - Let the Ocean Take Me

Keen to hear what the rest of the album sounds like, the first single from it is pretty good. I have a feeling there will probably be a standard black pressing after release, unless they keep the solid blue vinyl for the mass release, which is quite possible seeing as they haven't said how many of those have been pressed.

Bit surprised that there are still some left, considering the exorbitant prices TAA records get sold for on ebay I would have thought more people would be jumping in on these!

Agreed. It feels like everyone waits a month for them to sell out so that they can pay triple the price on ebay for them. Even those really limited Chasing Ghosts records /125ish lasted a little while

• 3 weeks later...

Those of you who are interested in this album have probably already seen this on fb, but in case not

the next single off the album, 'Don't Lean On Me' -

I think I preferred Ahren's (clean) vocals on their earlier release but they're still pretty good, and Joel is nailing his vocals atm. Overall it's sounding pretty solid, definitely keen to hear the rest of the album!

The shipping from Australia makes buying these a little ridiculous for U.S. people. I would have greatly considered buying one, but there's no way I could do over $40 for a single LP. I'll hope for RoadRunner to possibly localize the vinyl release.

New song sounds pretty good. I saw these guys a few weeks ago with Silverstein. They are always great live.

It will be interesting to see how long those vinyl bundles stick around for, as well as what price the the first copy goes up on ebay for. I still can't believe the price that amity records fetch on there.

The first two singles from this album grown on me a lot and I'm really keen to hear the rest of the album now, only two and a bit weeks to go!