PO: ALEXISONFIRE - BOX SET (2nd Edition) + More

Justin, I presume that this box will be shipped in a custom-sized parcel to hold the box, like the first box did?

And if so, how much do you estimate the entire parcel (including the box set and records inside) would weigh?

Just asking because I am thinking of using a courier service to send it overseas to myself. Thanks.

these boxes will all be packaged & shipped from different stores so i can't confirm the boxes they're going to be shipping them out in. they most certainly wont be in the same crazy packaging as the first press.

entire box i'd estimate at 10lbs

So I know the box sets are running low, but the individual albums are still going strong and "unlimited" correct?

boxes are running very low and due to manufacturing minimums will likely not be repressed unless we can do at least 1000. aka not likely. we pressed more individual titles to last past the boxes and have no issue keeping them in print if the demands there.

Will Maple Music be getting anymore of these? I didn't order because I thought they were an unlimited pressing and I could just pick it up in August. If not, is there any way to order and pick up in Toronto?

I know New Damage has them, which is on Maple Music's site, so I would say yes.

• 3 weeks later...

i was just on the dine alone page. it isn't

I'm pretty sure the box set is sold out as is watch out and crisis. I went to the bands website to check and they were gone the two LPs said they were on BO. I waited on this because I thought they wouldn't sell out then I decided I would just get the first two LPs and can't now. Add that to my very long list of vinyl regret.

I'm pretty sure the box set is sold out as is watch out and crisis. I went to the bands website to check and they were gone the two LPs said they were on BO. I waited on this because I thought they wouldn't sell out then I decided I would just get the first two LPs and can't now. Add that to my very long list of vinyl regret.

the individual records are still available on the dine alone store.