Green Day Demolicious color? Mines clear/clear

Mine has black smoke. eBay gold! Anyone listen to this yet? I didn't like U/D/T, but I read online Mike Dirnt said these songs sounded like if Green Day was still on Lookout! and I didn't know that meant quality wise or the songs were actually faster. I was talking to a dude waiting in line with me on Saturday and he said the release leaked and the songs were a little less in quality, BUT they also were faster. Any truth to that?

Mine has black smoke. eBay gold! Anyone listen to this yet? I didn't like U/D/T, but I read online Mike Dirnt said these songs sounded like if Green Day was still on Lookout! and I didn't know that meant quality wise or the songs were actually faster. I was talking to a dude waiting in line with me on Saturday and he said the release leaked and the songs were a little less in quality, BUT they also were faster. Any truth to that?

I downloaded it on Saturday and I like it way more than the trilogy. And I had the same thought as Dirnt- it sounds like it was recorded in the Kerplunk era.

Mine has some black smoke on it too! But I do like this album more than U/D/T, on the other hand I liked U/D/T in the first place.