PO: Rancid - Honor Is All We Know - Hellcat/Epitaph - 10/27/14

First thoughts on the new singles:

1) As Tim ages his voice gets way worse (though I do like it on Evil.. and wish he sang that way on all tracks)

2) lyrically it seems to be pretty weak.

3) Lars' voice keeps getting better

4) Music at least is pretty great.

and did we ever find out why Brett left the band?

Nothing official said, but I believe Brett just didn't want to live the touring lifestyle anymore. Guy still loves music and records stuff on his own from what I hear, but I believe he owns a car shop in the bay area restoring classic cars.

First thoughts on the new singles:

1) As Tim ages his voice gets way worse (though I do like it on Evil.. and wish he sang that way on all tracks)

2) lyrically it seems to be pretty weak.

3) Lars' voice keeps getting better

4) Music at least is pretty great.

and  did we ever find out why Brett left the band?

I thought Tim's voice sounded more energetic and engaged on the new songs than on LTDF or some of his other work in the previous years, like his first solo album.  I think it suits the music better.  I was concerned the lyrics would be like that "Fuck You" song, covering ground they've covered tons of times before, but I was pleasantly surprised here. 

All the colored bundles will be officially sold out shortly.

Unfortunately there were some inventory issues at times because people kept adding a bunch to their carts so it would remove it from inventory & if they didn't check out it sat for a while until we cleared the baskets. Thats why the inventory fluctuated.

So, what was the final answer on the color question?  The European KRM site says the Army green is their exclusive, but we all know army green was also available on the US site.  And the red only appeared on the European site, so I would assume that was actually the exclusive color.  But the weird thing is the mock-up of the Army green on the European site looks totally different from the mock-up on the US site.  So, is it possible there were actually 2 different "Army" greens?