PO: Reel Big Fish: Turn The Radio Off 2xLp Via ETR ON SALE 5/13 @ 4:30 pm EST

If anybody is thinking "damn, what could I get Birdwell for his 31st birthday that's a few weeks away? Especially since I heard he currently has no money and is essentially jobless..." This release would be a damn fine answer to said question. I can think of nothing i'd rather do on my birthday this year than spin this with it at maximum volume and drunkenly sing along and skank to it with beer in hand all by my lonesome. Make my birthday dreams come true y'all.

If anybody is thinking "damn, what could I get Birdwell for his 31st birthday that's a few weeks away? Especially since I heard he currently has no money and is essentially jobless..." This release would be a damn fine answer to said question. I can think of nothing i'd rather do on my birthday this year than spin this with it at maximum volume and drunkenly sing along and skank to it with beer in hand all by my lonesome. Make my birthday dreams come true y'all.

I'll get you the same thing you got me for my birthday. Only twice as big!

Don't spill the beer! Expert skankers never lose a drop. Now,where did I put my checkered Vans...

i would really like the mystery release to be nfg's catalyst. one can dream

me too...haha, i still hope that chad one day comes around and at least hears me out in order to try and work something out which benefits everyone. I reached out to him last year again via email about it but no response 

Will this be up a few minutes early like you usually do? I have to supervise the floor at my job when this goes up, so I don't want to miss it.

Yes, I will make both releases and the 40 copies of "Cartel-Ransom" which we took for distro on sale at 4:24pm Est as I usually do for those on VC to get a head start.  

I am also going to make a separate PO thread for for the mystery release 10 min or so before that and HOPE that people dont go nuts and keep refreshing so the store crashes.     I beg everyone to not keep refreshing and wait for the site to load in order to avoid issues but I am hoping that by not announcing the mystery release that the store will be able to handle the traffic

Yes, I will make both releases and the 40 copies of "Cartel-Ransom" which we took for distro on sale at 4:24pm Est as I usually do for those on VC to get a head start.  

I am also going to make a separate PO thread for for the mystery release 10 min or so before that and HOPE that people dont go nuts and keep refreshing so the store crashes.     I beg everyone to not keep refreshing and wait for the site to load in order to avoid issues but I am hoping that by not announcing the mystery release that the store will be able to handle the traffic

My heart hurts...