PO: Reel Big Fish: Turn The Radio Off 2xLp Via ETR ON SALE 5/13 @ 4:30 pm EST

Didn't expect it to ship so quick so I ordered it to the address I'm moving June 1st. Emailed this morning and got a quick response. I've tried 3 times to explain that if it ships right away, I will not be at that address. So they printed the shipping label and are shipping it to the address I won't be at. FRUSTRATING.

1st pressing?  I could see it selling out in a day.

Sold out! Anyone have an extra swirl they wanna sell me? Hit me up please!  gkersey was kind enough to pick one up for me but Ross refunded him for both records so I missed out. Ill even throw a couple bucks your way for the assistance. Also Gkersey you rock for being so willing and helpful. 

Yep.....sold out as predicted.  Still faster than I actually expected.  But good for ETR, hopefully they can keep bringing us great albums such as these.

Managed to score a swirl variant.

I had the alarm set on my phone but was actually in my friend's car on the way home from glazing hand-thrown bowls for our Empty Bowls (for hunger awareness) event and I also got an e-mail about getting an internship over the summer around the same time, so, combined with the PayPal issues, it was a clusterfuck.

I ended up getting home around 4:40 and I immediately got on my laptop and ordered one and it went through. 

Pretty excited for this; I wasn't really old enough to experience the ska craze first hand when it happened (I was like an infant...) but it reminds me of middle school because that was when I first started listening to RBF, even though it was kind of old by then.