Secret Audio Club - once a year sale is on now till Sunday night

Almost everything is on sale, I had a few records come up I want to press and need to make some room. Sale ends Sunday night. 

Wax Packs boxes and cases on sale, Marathon, Half Hearted Hero and entire distro, plus a ton of rare stuff.

Everything - http://www.secretaudioclub.com/collections/all

Test pressings and rare items- http://www.secretaudioclub.com/products/secret-audio-club-garage-sale

Thanks for the support. 

If I had money, you would be coming into a lot of money. But I don't sadly.

:ph34r:

put in a modest order.  this motivated me to finally post my break in the waxpacks board.  hoping the purchase of a box will clean up what i'm missing.

chap, any thoughts about series 2?

Nice! Definitely, already have a few bands confirmed. It won't be out until 2016 though. 

Someone please sell me a Such Gold / Placeholder super splatter so I can stop checking eBay for it every day. 

dazclark on the waxpacks boards is the only person i've seen pull one so far. i've been telling myself i'll get another box eventually (i think i've gotten 3 so far) but with the sale this weekend that might be what tips the scale...

guess it looks like i'm finally buying that HHH album! + more  :D

yo kyle -- broke a box of 2014 bowman yesterday. thought of you of course!

Dude I broke a jumbo and a hobby this year. Soo much fun. Send me a text with your grabs! 

Someone please sell me a Such Gold / Placeholder super splatter so I can stop checking eBay for it every day. 

dazclark on the waxpacks boards is the only person i've seen pull one so far. i've been telling myself i'll get another box eventually (i think i've gotten 3 so far) but with the sale this weekend that might be what tips the scale...

Yeah - I've only seen one pulled. 

Final markdowns on the few remaining items in our garage sale section, sale ends tonight. Extended for folks who would like to pick up del paxton on green vinyl.

http://www.secretaudioclub.com/products/secret-audio-club-garage-sale

Didn't order much, but ordered. People need to jump on that Arliss Nancy. Amazing dudes and great album.

kyle also hooked me up with some goodies as well, threw in some rare trading cards from the wax packs series. very, very cool. always a pleasure. and anyone on the fence with anything SAC-related should just pull the trigger... seriously

I can't say enough good things about Sac and Kyle. I received my package and several goodies. I look forward to future orders and passing some of these tunes onto friends. Props again.

My package arrived in the UK yesterday. Super quick shipping. Also had 3 sealed WaxPacks thrown in which was awesome. Was expecting them all to be black but the last one I opened was the Marathon split on green, the last colour record i needed to have a colour version of each. Thanks!

kyle also hooked me up with some goodies as well, threw in some rare trading cards from the wax packs series. very, very cool. always a pleasure. and anyone on the fence with anything SAC-related should just pull the trigger... seriously

I can't say enough good things about Sac and Kyle. I received my package and several goodies. I look forward to future orders and passing some of these tunes onto friends. Props again.

Thanks guys - hope everyone is having a good weekend.