FREE: Cardinal Cardinal "Distant Lover EP" Cassette! (contest is over!)

corey.

So I've been wanting to give something away on this site and I found a cool opportunity. Basically, a cassette I received in the mail came damaged and the label sent me a replacement today. The cassette case is broken, which can obviously be replaced easily, and the artwork is still in perfect condition. The only other flaw is the cassette shell has a tiny piece that broke off of it, but it is still playable I believe (I don't have a cassette deck atm).

Other details: It's the white variant /50 which is the most limited.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in this I will use a generator that will randomly select someone.

The only thing I'd be asking for is $3 for shipping. Enter below by commenting.

Also, if you don't know who Cardinal Cardinal is, it's John Bradley from the band Dads, listen here:

Took me a while to listen to this project of John's and I just did with that Youtube link. Damn, it's good. I'm not a big cassette guy so I won't enter, but this is an awesome thing you're doing. 

Yeah dude it's so catchy, can't wait for a full length. I feel like most people have overlooked this side project