Cocteau Twins - Blue Bell Knoll and Heaven and Las Vegas reissues

On 14th July, both 'Blue Bell Knoll' and 'Heaven or Las Vegas' by Cocteau Twins will be repressed on vinyl.

The first time either have been pressed since release, both will come on heavyweight black vinyl and are being cut from brand-new HD 96/24 masters.

See the full details here: http://po.st/CocteauTwinsRepresses

Hopefully we can get some Red House Painters soon as well.

Found an original US Capitol press of Blue Bell Knoll at my shop for $17 a couple months back so I snagged it but I've been holding off on Heaven Or Las Vegas because of the spike in prices as of late (plus crazy high shipping from Europe). This is awesome news. Now all we need are Four Calendar Cafe and Milk and Kisses represses.

God I hope they don't remaster these…I can say with most albums from this era I love the original sound and a remaster would possibly make it worst IMO…Needless to say Blue Bell is super easy to find an OG…But Heaven is EXPENSIVE! Glad these are 2 of 3 of there LPs or EP's / Singles I don't have. Ironically, I own every other single vinyl release of theirs! (wait Four Calendar I have on cassette and CD) so hope that one is next! 

• 1 month later...