PO: Tawny Peaks - In Silver River

Soft Speak Records just put up the preorder for the new (and final) Tawny Peaks album "In Silver River":

Pre-order Tawny Peaks "In Silver River" now on vinyl in our store. The LP is limited to 250 hand numbered copies and features alternate art.

http://www.softspeakrecords.com/products/529356-tawny-peaks-in-silver-river

Check it out/download it here:

http://tawnypeaks.bandcamp.com/album/in-silver-river

edit: updated link to new webstore

While the new record isnt as "twinklie," I hope everyone still gives it a fair chance. We're going all out with this release. Hand numbering the jackets, including a reflection note from the band with the insert. This is their last hoorah. Also, we have like 5 copies of the s/t left. Then we're never pressing it again. So if you really want the s/t, id probably order that today or tomorrow. 

"In Silver River" will never be pressed again either.. this is a one and done pressing. Love everyone, thanks for always supporting the label/bands. 

I really fucking dig this... hm? maybe I'm crazy. 

Personally, I like this better then the s/t. Its just different. I think if people take some time with the record, theyll grow with it a lot.

We've already sold a bunch so that makes me v stoked. Thanks to anyone who has supported this release at all. 

Im going to be giving the band some disposable cameras to the band to take on their last Full US tour, and developing the pictures and throwing them in with orders as well! should be fun! 

If they come to your city make sure to check them out. 

You weren't on that tour with them, were you?

The only shows ive ever been on with them was the short run of dates they did on the you blew it! last summer! I havent been on tour since the winter Front Bottoms/YBI tour. very sad.  

In more related news, this record is 1/5th sold out! thanks to anyone who picked one up so far. 

The only shows ive ever been on with them was the short run of dates they did on the you blew it! last summer! I havent been on tour since the winter Front Bottoms/YBI tour. very sad.  

In more related news, this record is 1/5th sold out! thanks to anyone who picked one up so far. 

Hey I'm the guy who sent the SG/RB split LP back, hope it got there safely you never let me know :unsure::wub:

Bought both LPs yay!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...