the record you will never acquire

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, an original pressing.

Correct. And it's not that I couldn't afford one if I really wanted to, but it would be for my dad. He'd love it, but he'd sooner not own one than know I paid good money for it.

i have no idea at all. the price of and demand for bronx vinyl seems to have picked up big time recently which is a bitch for me seeing as theyre the only two records of theirs i'm missing for a full collection!

I got both tests for $45 each and I currently have a loose copy of the first social club (one song with Keith Morris, one by Charles Manson). Let me know if you're interested.

Guest vito

my top wants right now:

one am radio - the hum of the electric air lp

- i've been looking for one of these for a while now but no one seems to want to get rid of it. i've only seen one on ebay and it was like six months ago when i wasn't really looking to spend $25 on it, i'm definitly regretting that.

rise and fall - into oblivion lp

- i've just never seen one of these for sale. it's a great record and i'd love to get a copy of it but i don't see it happening any time soon as, again, no one seems to want to get rid of it.

rise and fall - into oblivion lp

- i've just never seen one of these for sale. it's a great record and i'd love to get a copy of it but i don't see it happening any time soon as, again, no one seems to want to get rid of it.

yeah dude. it never shows up on ebay. i was lucky enough to score mine from someone on here who was doing a set sale. any idea what the pressing info for this is? i have no idea what colors there are.