PO: Basement - Further Sky EP

• 3 weeks later...

I saw a picture of their merch and there looks like an I Wish I Could Stay Here album art banner. Can anyone confirm this, and if somebody is going to an upcoming show, would you be willing go pick me up one? I'll Paypal money over immediately.

Hey http://www.coldcutsmerch.com/collections/basement/products/basement-stay-banner

between braid, frameworks, field mouse, wild ones, you blew it, special explosion, the various 7"s, and plans for new prawn, agbpol, etc, I think they've definitely shown up this year. ;-) a new album from braid is a big deal.

both these labels have been killing it this year. it's been a terrible year for my wallet.

Obviously have no interest in competing with my doggies at Topshelf but we have a silly amount of LPs coming out the rest of the year to look forward to. Seven LPs left if my count is correct. Also both the 7" subscription splits that haven't come out yet, that new Citizen 7", and some other random stuff. Whew!

Obviously have no interest in competing with my doggies at Topshelf but we have a silly amount of LPs coming out the rest of the year to look forward to. Seven LPs left if my count is correct. Also both the 7" subscription splits that haven't come out yet, that new Citizen 7", and some other random stuff. Whew!

I need a Crying LP.