PO: Karen O - Crush Songs (Limited Edition)

Just received this email:

"These items started shipping last week, and more are being sent this week (the warehouse is closed on weekends), so you should be receiving a shipping notice shortly. We really had to work with Karen's schedule on this in order to get them all signed, which is why there was a bit of a delay. In the meantime, we’d like to offer you a 15% discount for the Cult store to say sorry, using code CULT15 on whatever you like.

Thank you for your patience, we do really appreciate your support  - we're constantly striving to improve the store experience, so this will very much inform our endeavors moving forward.

Best,

Just received this email:

"These items started shipping last week, and more are being sent this week (the warehouse is closed on weekends), so you should be receiving a shipping notice shortly. We really had to work with Karen's schedule on this in order to get them all signed, which is why there was a bit of a delay. In the meantime, we’d like to offer you a 15% discount for the Cult store to say sorry, using code CULT15 on whatever you like.

Thank you for your patience, we do really appreciate your support  - we're constantly striving to improve the store experience, so this will very much inform our endeavors moving forward.

Best,

Got that too. Guess they finally decided to mass update people instead of ignoring them. I've felt this was the smartest thing to do and I'm glad they did.

not sure if any of this is new information or not, but here's how it was laid out to me last night.

1,000 were pressed, with the intention being to have 100 signed. when those sold out in about 10 minutes, they decided to add more. this happened until they dedicated 800 of the preorders to being signed copies.

the problem there was that karen simply didn't have the schedule to get this all done in a timely fashion, especially since the office where it was getting done is in ny, while she's currently living in la.

but it was acknowledged that it's been equally as stressful on their end as it may have been for everyone whose orders were delayed.

Wow this company is unreal. They contacted me via email yesterday, gave me a Usps tracking number and I guess it clearly wasn't my tracking number or they messed up my address and it was delivered to someplace else. I'm in NYC (Manhattan) and it was delivered today to someone in Bellmore NY.

Now I still don't have the record, they suck at replying to emails and I'm not sure wtf to do. I really hope that's another persons tracking number for their record, but I didn't get it again today and ugh at this point I'm starting to just want my money back.

I might have to open a twitter just to talk them sigh So frustrating.

wtf after I vented on here and in an email to them a different Usps driver shows up literally like 5 mins later and I got my package. I guess all you have to do is vent to a company, which isn't my style haha Cultrecords gave me some other persons tracking number via email since this package I got has a different number.

Just glad this is over with for me. I don't think I'll ever attempt to buy anything limited/signed from them again unless they're 100% sorted out from the start and open about it.

Wish you guys who haven't gotten theirs yet the best of luck and hopefully you get them soon and with no further problems.

Still no word on mine. Kinda ridiculous. So there's 200 copies out there not signed?! That's some bullshit. I hope I don't get stuck with one of those copies

It's complete bs. I saw someone on twitter post to Cultrecords that their vinyl came unsigned and as far as I know they never replied back to him.