PO: Karen O - Crush Songs (Limited Edition)

I like how few posts in this 7 page thread actually address the music on the signed/unsigned blue wax circle that we are all tearing our hair out to get shipping updates about.

I made a similar post once and got my head chewed off for it.

I already got my signed copy and I just got in the mail another limited edition copy (though not signed, they really are sending non signed to people) smh, I'm not sure wtf Cult Records customer service is doing lol I only ordered one.

oh they meant to ship the 2nd one to me. PM me for my address. silly Cult records.

I already got my signed copy and I just got in the mail another limited edition copy (though not signed, they really are sending non signed to people) smh, I'm not sure wtf Cult Records customer service is doing lol I only ordered one.

i hope they send me two, after going through all this haha

I already got my signed copy and I just got in the mail another limited edition copy (though not signed, they really are sending non signed to people) smh, I'm not sure wtf Cult Records customer service is doing lol I only ordered one

They sent you another starburst? Would you be interested in maybe parting with it?

I was at a record fair today, attending with my friend who's involved with this. They had an open copy to show off the color, and the dude working the tent handled it like a fucking cave man. I cringed on behalf of all of VC.

Got mine. Paypal receipt says I bought a signed copy. Mine was not signed.

Sent an e-mail requesting what I actually bought. If I don't hear back, I will be returning it for a refund.

same happened to me, and i received a signed copy the next day...

they havent returned my original email either

Can anyone who has received this perhaps post their order number (or at least the first three digits)? Curious if they're working through in order.

I have not received, at order #632X.

I received mine in NYC a day or two before I got the shipping confirmation on September 12th.  Order #5620

A total clusterfuck is what Cult Records are. emailed them about 5 times now. first time I got a reply saying they'll be shipping this week and next - that was 5 weeks ago. 

Last time I order from them..

Agreed. Wrote them at least four times asking for an update, with zero response. And given all the multiples they seem to be sending out of something that is apparently limited to 1000, I'm curious what will happen when they start getting to the bottom of the list and don't have enough...