WTB: Jurassic Park Soundtrack

enyfour5

I'm going to go find all your threads now and turn them into a gif quoting train.

Oh god haha

I'm fairly new too but I've gotten along with everyone very well. I've been called out for saying something incorrectly but instead of getting mad, I thanked them for correcting me and I don't take it personal. I used to say "vinyl-s" until I was called but I didn't take it personal and I didn't tell the other person to "fuck off". Be cool and so will everyone else. Will is a pretty awesome guy who was nice enough to answer this thread. The worst thing you can do is get defensive with everyone on here. Everyone was new once, and everyone has been teased but you can't get uptight about it. The worst thing would be if everyone ignored the OP and they got zero responses.

Now for the OP question, if you wait until everyone has received their orders, I'm pretty sure several black copies will pop up since many people orders multiples to try and land the colored variant. You can also try asking in the mondo thread but I would wait a little bit because a lot of people are still waiting for theirs to ship.

It's good to go around and join in the other threads and get to know everyone. I'm pretty sure if Will posted the same thread asking for a copy of JP, someone would have helped him out because he is actually a pretty good guy and i know that because both him and I take time to join in on the threads and talk to everyone.

Hopefully something I said was helpful. :/

Thanks! I feel the love

Why is everyone going crazy over this OST for the 5 seconds I'm away from the board?

dude, don't you first think of the music when you think of this movie???? People gotta be able to hear the theme song in pure amazing vinylz quality. I'll stick with the T REX roar sound bite at the beginning of Mastodon's first album. Thats about as much Jurassic Park on vinyl that I'll ever need.

How did you try to help? No one tried to help! Telling someone to look at the busted up copy on another thread wasn't what he wanted so your helpful suggestion? "Then you should've bought one for the 4 days they were on sale." That's not fucking helpful. That's what I came here to say and now I'm getting scolded for picking on the poor wittle people that were just trying to help. 

Holy.Fucking.Shit. This thread blew up, no?

As for no one wanting to help, nowhere was it listed that dude's copy was fucked up.

I was trying both to help and at the same time tell him to use the search function.  

As far as him posting a WTB thread on this, there are a bunch of dudes in the Mondo thread who ordered like...4 copies and are selling off extras at cost.

The main thing here is enyfour5 has been on the board for a little bit now and he somehow hasn't "learned how to internet" yet.

It's easy:

1:Check the main thread about the release you are looking for

2:Search function

3:Don't accuse someone of fucking their baby

4:Don't accuse people trying to be helpful of being elitist.

5:jbcollectibles...

cool-it.gif

dude, don't you first think of the music when you think of this movie???? People gotta be able to hear the theme song in pure amazing vinylz quality. I'll stick with the T REX roar sound bite at the beginning of Mastodon's first album. Thats about as much Jurassic Park on vinyl that I'll ever need.

And I will stick with Marc Bolan albums. That's about as T-Rexy as I'll get.  :lol: