PO: Have Mercy- My Oldest Friend EP

We received 60 units that were shipped express from the plant. Those will be out in the order people bought them by Monday. We should have the rest of the units by Friday and we'll try to have those back by the following wednesday (lots of records to pack for just one person) 

Thanks for the patience everyone. They look and sound beautiful. 

PS we're going to throw in a misprint with all your orders! The rest will be destroyed so only people who pre-ordered will have mis-prints :)

Thats so awesome - thank you so much!!

We received 60 units that were shipped express from the plant. Those will be out in the order people bought them by Monday. We should have the rest of the units by Friday and we'll try to have those back by the following wednesday (lots of records to pack for just one person) 

Thanks for the patience everyone. They look and sound beautiful. 

PS we're going to throw in a misprint with all your orders! The rest will be destroyed so only people who pre-ordered will have mis-prints :)

Solid! Even more stoked now! You guys are pretty cool in my book.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh okay cool. I was starting to picture horrific situations involving USPS throwing mine into a volcano or a beaver-infested lake.

We're down to like 20 orders. Sorry just a 1 man operation and ive spent many late nights prepping these along with the sorority noise, radiator hospital, saddest landscape, and frameworks splits we're doing. 

We're down to like 20 orders. Sorry just a 1 man operation and ive spent many late nights prepping these along with the sorority noise, radiator hospital, saddest landscape, and frameworks splits we're doing. 

No worries! Just got it in today. Thanks for the hard work and making this release happen!

I noticed the test press sale you are doing.  If you decide to let go of a Fest 12 split test press, let me know!  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...