FS: TWIABP: 1 of a kind variant/tour press/old gray test presses

Have you read the thread?

Dickbutt says in the 3rd post "I should buy it just to fuck with him."

The passing it around and sharing it...sure if that's your thing go for it...but why destroy it?  Do you really enjoy owning part of a broken record?  If so I have lots of damaged records I will gladly sell you.

I think you've misinterpreted the thread. No one here has actually had any serious intention of being a dick and fucking with another person. The entire thread has just been one big "dude, what if...". If it actually happened it would have just been one of those "happy accidents" that happens on the internet from time to time. The 7" wouldn't be destroyed just because "fuck everyone", it would be broken apart and turned into souvenirs for everyone who participated.

No one is being directly attacked, it's not like we're maliciously cutting people out of being able to buy the record. It's an auction, the whole purpose is to bid and cut other people out. All's fair in love and war.

Also I got a refund from Andy like an hour ago, so I think it's a sign that the dream is dead.

Have you read the thread?

Dickbutt says in the 3rd post "I should buy it just to fuck with him."

The passing it around and sharing it...sure if that's your thing go for it...but why destroy it? Do you really enjoy owning part of a broken record? If so I have lots of damaged records I will gladly sell you.

So let's say we all chip in and buy it as a collective. We send it around and take pictures with it and enjoy it and blah blah blah. Then what? Who is the final owner? It'd be a clusterfuck trying to decide who gets it officially keep it. So that's where breaking up comes in. No one person will get the whole thing.

Honestly, for something like this, I wouldn't mind having a broken piece of a record. Who knows, maybe one day we could all meet up and glue it back together and reminisce on how shitty this thread got.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honestly, for something like this, I wouldn't mind having a broken piece of a record. Who knows, maybe one day we could all meet up and glue it back together and reminisce on how shitty this thread got.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Working on the screenplay right now, and in regards to me "buying it just to fuck with him" me and ParkingLot don't get along on a lot of stuff, but it's honestly just a joke, I'm sure there's a couple people who would want to fuck with me getting a complete Teen Suicide collection, but I'm sure they wouldn't just spite me over it.

Also, it's just overall a great awesome, fun idea, and I would be super cool with this happening.I still support this everyone, the dream is not dead yet, even if STLBen wants to kill it.

Post a picture of your damn collection already.

Also, I ran out of upvotes. This is the first time this has happened to me. I'm scared.

That will take so much time.  Maybe tomorrow.  It's not that impressive.  I haven't been keeping up on the newer presses because the band blew up and Topshelf started repressing the LP and EP's like once a month.  Also, I'm still waiting on the April Fools day stuff.  I've had the opportunity to buy the record release and tour press of Whenever, If Ever but I'm a broke university student, so those opportunities have slipped by.  Derrick might be helping me out though.

My birthday is in February if everyone just wants to buy it for me for an early bday present? just kidding. Should we all gift money to one person, and have them bid on it? I know there's a program that basically guarantees you to win an auction if someone tries to snake you last second.