7/14/14 Paramore Record Updaate

Ok i have had some of you PM me asking me if I still have Riot Available for sale well I dont!!! The only Records that are still available are AWKIF Red and AWKIF Green Please PM me with any Offers for these two records. Also I have Paramore Riot! On Blue Vinyl I don't really want to sell it but if someone offers me a decent amount I will consider selling it to that person.

AWKIF Red ( Make Offer)

AWKIF Green ( Make Offer)

Paramore Riot! Blue Variant ( Serious Buyers Only Please)

If I accept your offer price shipping is included with your record(s) All records will be shipped in Proper LP Mailers!

Thanks,

Isaiah

Ok i have had some of you PM me asking me if I still have Riot Available for sale well I dont!!! The only Records that are still available are AWKIF Red and AWKIF Green Please PM me with any Offers for these two records. Also I have Paramore Riot! On Blue Vinyl I don't really want to sell it but if someone offers me a decent amount I will consider selling it to that person.

AWKIF Red ( Make Offer)

AWKIF Green ( Make Offer)

Paramore Riot! Blue Variant ( Serious Buyers Only Please)

If I accept your offer price shipping is included with your record(s) All records will be shipped in Proper LP Mailers!

Thanks,

Isaiah

Shut up. Simple.

Not here on the boards, anyway.

Gotta' admire his energy for creating threads and proceeding to down vote anyone and everyone who replies.  Like we're the ones being assholes here.  Poor little guy is gonna' tucker out his down vote quota for the day.

Na, I just hit everyone with an upvote that had a downvote. 

Not here on the boards, anyway.

Gotta' admire his energy for creating threads and proceeding to down vote anyone and everyone who replies. Like we're the ones being assholes here. Poor little guy is gonna' tucker out his down vote quota for the day.

It's ok. I'm sure we will all get to him at some point and he'll go on a tirade of posts like "Fuck you bitch" and get banned again. That day can't come soon enough.